4.30 star(s) 20 Votes

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Is the artist working on something at the moment? Not milftoon but the commissioned artist
First he works for Milftoon idk if its has commissioned artist or has monthly salary, but he is working on the game cg's for this game for what he told me in December, now we cant be sure if ever gonna be any update for this game cause that is on mifltoon, but when he not working for milftoon, he does is own bussiness which is doing commissions.

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
Well i got a tiny news, i contacted the artist which was a really good person and explained to me a bit, that the devolpment was a bit slow paced cause he had to handle some personal things for a while, but its been working on the art again for a few days now, he couldnt say more, he only handles the art and animation only the dev can tell us more but that guy is missing.
Late to the party but it's clear that Milftoons are not serious when it comes to producing a game. The Artist should just ditch them and do their own thing.

Reactions: Boopeeman and Ale69

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Funny how milftoon became a scam-master. Inusen must have a good laugh watching his old colleagues having even more incompetence than himself.

Reactions: Ale69

virtuvoid

Donor
Apr 21, 2017
You seem to be very smart, please explain it to me.
My guesstimate is very different.
Another game I follow, The Awakening, was recently removed entirely from Patreon for having sleep-sex in that game. Called it "sexual violence".
Since that fetish is very common with Milftoon games/comics, there was no going further with Patreon after the official Patreon review. To say that Milftoon would abandon Milftoon Grounded is absurd. Since all Patreon subs would be immediately suspended by Patreon, there would have not existed any (further) milking so anyone suggesting this is mistaken in this specific case.
Of course, Milftoon very quickly abandoned Milftoon Grounded without explanation, which caught my suspicious eyes immediately.
So in this case, please place the blame where it rightly belongs : Patreon rather than Milftoon.

• Angry
Reactions: Tir.Toran

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
My guesstimate is very different.
Another game I follow, The Awakening, was recently removed entirely from Patreon for having sleep-sex in that game. Called it "sexual violence".
Since that fetish is very common with Milftoon games/comics, there was no going further with Patreon after the official Patreon review. To say that Milftoon would abandon Milftoon Grounded is absurd. Since all Patreon subs would be immediately suspended by Patreon, there would have not existed any (further) milking so anyone suggesting this is mistaken in this specific case.
Of course, Milftoon very quickly abandoned Milftoon Grounded without explanation, which caught my suspicious eyes immediately.
So in this case, please place the blame where it rightly belongs : Patreon rather than Milftoon.
Sorry for wasting your time because I'm aware. I'm just trying to get these intellectuals to explain how an abandoned game can be milked lol

brata

May 16, 2017
Should rename "Milktoon"
lol
It's for people like you that this got the abandoned tag (even though they didn't according to a recent chat that I have with one of the devs) and then they said "screw this"

rulaze

Jul 8, 2019
lol
It's for people like you that this got the abandoned tag (even though they didn't according to a recent chat that I have with one of the devs) and then they said "screw this"
It is very difficult for a game on this site to get the abandoned tag. Look no further than Milfy City's track record before it got the tag, and Midnight paradise is the other. You have to fuck up royally to get the abandoned tag on this site, it's a constant complaint that devs get away with way too much.

Also it is not the fault of the people criticizing the devs when the devs have a track record of missing deadlines starting with their previous project. They put up one update then radio silence for enough time to get the abandoned tag on here despite them being on here and getting a lot of support in the beginning. If they can't handle the criticism for their own fuck ups then chances are we are better off ending it in the beginning, rather than having them abandon it mid way through. Like they did with Milftoon Drama.

4.30 star(s) 20 Votes