4.30 star(s) 20 Votes
Aug 4, 2017
My guesstimate is very different.
Another game I follow, The Awakening, was recently removed entirely from Patreon for having sleep-sex in that game. Called it "sexual violence".
Since that fetish is very common with Milftoon games/comics, there was no going further with Patreon after the official Patreon review. To say that Milftoon would abandon Milftoon Grounded is absurd. Since all Patreon subs would be immediately suspended by Patreon, there would have not existed any (further) milking so anyone suggesting this is mistaken in this specific case.
Of course, Milftoon very quickly abandoned Milftoon Grounded without explanation, which caught my suspicious eyes immediately.
So in this case, please place the blame where it rightly belongs : Patreon rather than Milftoon.
Theres tons of mind control and time freeze games and content on patreon, all basically implying rape. While Patreon did their best to remove sexual content, they cannot get rid of everything. Also even if Patreon doesnt work, they can use tons of other websites like SubscribeStar, etc. This isnt the only Milftoon game that got abandoned. The devs obviously cannot follow through with anything or they dont have a clear plan.

virtuvoid

Donor
Apr 21, 2017
Theres tons of mind control and time freeze games and content on patreon, all basically implying rape. While Patreon did their best to remove sexual content, they cannot get rid of everything. Also even if Patreon doesnt work, they can use tons of other websites like SubscribeStar, etc. This isnt the only Milftoon game that got abandoned. The devs obviously cannot follow through with anything or they dont have a clear plan.
The Milftoon dev does not have a pleasant "bedside manner" to be sure. Whether this is an excusable time-allotment thing is unknown.
The weakness of a 2d project is the artist becomes the star-of-the-show. If that artist then insists on a pay-upgrade, huge problems can arise. Milftoon has been plagued with several abandonments out-of-a-clear- blue-sky. When the dev is not the artist (or the main renderer of a 3d project), this is a big problem.
It is clearly the case that F95 Zone has become more reluctant to slap an Abandoned tag on a project. I consider that in my opinion : since Milftoon Grounded could have easily continued for several months longer (even without an .02 update), why would a clearly in-it-for-the-money outfit such as Milftoon not take that clearly more profitable route ? That is why milking that specific situation is out of the question. I do believe they would have if they could have.

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
What is the best site to support instead Patreon ? :confused:

Unfortunately, the SubscribeStar site is weak and does not appear on the Google search site. I want a site with the same popularity as the Patreon.

iceman696969

Dec 26, 2021
lol
It's for people like you that this got the abandoned tag (even though they didn't according to a recent chat that I have with one of the devs) and then they said "screw this"
Milftoon have many unfinished comics as well. Them abandoning another thing is not on us, it's them.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Ok so i got in touch with the artist and he says the project is onhold, only around June probably has news by Milftoon part cause he says has to contact them to know exactly is the future of this game so i advice if there is patreons around here remove pledge cause its a lost cause.

brata

May 16, 2017
Ok so i got in touch with the artist and he says the project is onhold, only around June probably has news by Milftoon part cause he says has to contact them to know exactly is the future of this game so i advice if there is patreons around here remove pledge cause its a lost cause.
1. OnHold and Abandoned are two totally different things.
2. I've got in touch with the dev himself (well one of the 2) and he is saying that the game is not onhold but they are doing something "quite original" with it by adding "3-4 universes" in it. I asked what that meant and the reply was that we will see somewhere in summer when they will make their move. Until then they won't reply or do anything in forums but when I insisted he sent me these 4 screens*

Edit : He said it's OK to post since they are near to make their move
Screen3.png

brata

May 16, 2017
Thats Mary and Clarence from their comics on the right
Left is Dennis the Menace milf Alice Mitchell but I don't know who the other 2 are or the other guy there. I could be OC characters like the first family.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
I haven't even played the game yet but I really like the art. Hopefully they manage to make something of this. Otherwise I'll just search the artist behind this game.

Feb 22, 2021
2. I've got in touch with the dev himself (well one of the 2) and he is saying that the game is not onhold but they are doing something "quite original" with it by adding "3-4 universes" in it. I asked what that meant and the reply was that we will see somewhere in summer when they will make their move. Until then they won't reply or do anything in forums but when I insisted he sent me these 4 screens*

View attachment 2546963
I cannot truly express my gratitude for your news. I already expected the worst case scenario but at least their some hope.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: DarkLoki and brata

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018

View attachment 2546963
I dont want to be the negative one but, i found it a bit hard to believe u had contact with the dev when they hard to contact and interact, srry tell the game is onhold cause the artist is not working on the game until June cause its when he will hv news if the project is to continue or not (abandoned), so they working with what they hv or try to assume they working on it and give false hopes, cause lets be honest if the project is alive why they aint marketting it or be active, its stupid working hard on product they left on the internet rotten without news or promises of continuation.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
  • Angry
Reactions: brata and virtuvoid

brata

May 16, 2017
I dont want to be the negative one but, i found it a bit hard to believe u had contact with the dev when they hard to contact and interact, srry tell the game is onhold cause the artist is not working on the game until June cause its when he will hv news if the project is to continue or not (abandoned), so they working with what they hv or try to assume they working on it and give false hopes, cause lets be honest if the project is alive why they aint marketting it or be active, its stupid working hard on product they left on the internet rotten without news or promises of continuation.
ok bud. I just posted images you can't find online , directly from the source but you still have your doubts.
FYI: The dev is a friend of mine because I help him sometimes with coding (we met here) and honestly ... they just don't care about marketing because of this kind of attitude that is always negative regardless of what they do. I didn't understand it at first but... now I see it.
At this point , I am sure that even if they update this , people will still insist on keeping the abandond tag just because they dont believe it.
whatever.. I dont care.

• Angry
Reactions: Vibescu and exirock

Ass bandit

Apr 24, 2021
ok bud. I just posted images you can't find online , directly from the source but you still have your doubts.
FYI: The dev is a friend of mine because I help him sometimes with coding (we met here) and honestly ... they just don't care about marketing because of this kind of attitude that is always negative regardless of what they do. I didn't understand it at first but... now I see it.
At this point , I am sure that even if they update this , people will still insist on keeping the abandond tag just because they dont believe it.
whatever.. I dont care.
That does not make any sense.

brata

May 16, 2017
That does not make any sense.
I posted images that the dev game me... guy says that he doesn't believe it even though the images are not in the game and I've got them directly from the dev
Yes , it doesn't make sense.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
whatever.. I dont care.
Friend?, sorry but everything seems very fishy to me, the 2 last images u shown i never seen but perhaps might be from ingame images that werent used idk i havent even went to extract the files, but i think the first 1 i have seen somewhere before,
you speak in their behalf that they dont care about marketting but that is what brings them money, the attitude people around have is understandable when they rarely finish projects, they dont give any postive vibes, they lie constantly, wtf u expect,
the abandoned tag is a rule that f95 has cause there is NO NEWS from the devs concerning the game, the dude hasnt show up since october last year,
so ur story sorry to tell its a bit fishy, if u have really direct contact with a Dev of the game, tell him to update their status and make a statement if this game is abandoned, onhold or is in development without any dates yet.

Teaber

Mar 26, 2017
Artist is LamaBoy or Breno
the other one is PBX (I think)
I was just thinking that one panel is clearly PBX's art, and this is kind of odd, since the guy has been MIA for quite a while. It could mean PBX is back in action—one hell of an artist, by the way—or maybe they're (partially) reusing old art.

brata

May 16, 2017
I was just thinking that one panel is clearly PBX's art, and this is kind of odd, since the guy has been MIA for quite a while. It could mean PBX is back in action—one hell of an artist, by the way—or maybe they're (partially) reusing old art.
The 1st artist is LamaBoy
The 2nd is PBX
Guessing from what the dev told me , there is a 3rd and possibly a 4th artist involved too

Last edited:
Reactions: Teaber

brata

May 16, 2017
I don't speak on their behalf. The I am just telling you that the game is not dead and I have proof which the dev gave me.
If it was , it aint anymore.
I will ask the dev if they have time to post a note or something but from what I understood , they don't want to post anything because people will start asking again and they do not want the pressure until they finish it. I will still ask though hoping for a positive response.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tir.Toran
4.30 star(s) 20 Votes