4.30 star(s) 20 Votes

Randomkot

Sep 21, 2022
  • Game is not dead. We are working on it.
  • We just took a 6 month break when we saw the tag.
  • We have been working on the next part for almost 6 months
  • There is no expected time for delivery. We will post news and the update when we feel it is ready. Its somewhere during June - Oct.
  • There are 2 new artists involved and the aimed gameplay time should be longer than 2 hours
  • Game version will be 0.5+ meaning it will include at least material for 5 updates and above. We don't know yet, it could be 6+.
  • Each artist is drawing their own universe with the heroes being able to communicate through their computers in the game and helping each other out.
  • 2nd Artist is indeed PBX
  • 3rd Artist is known but we won't reveal now and his/her material will not be posted in the upcoming update as he/she is still in draft phase.
Here is some teasers (spoilers) as proof besides the ones I gave my friend above.

Until then , please calm down. I won't be posting anytime soon here until June when the game will have a more solid form and I can say more about it with confidence.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The funny (sad as well) thing is there are people on this site who still believes you.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Lmao I still remember promising 2 updates before the end of the year, and even with that being missed, the MC being the worst, and the gameplay still being unfun. It was 100% possible to look past all that, if at the very least for the phenominal art. But now you are telling us that the art in current game is going to be side by side with
Not only are they so much different qualitywise, but they give of completely different vibes. Like you cant make this up. This is literally worse then Roundscape Adorevia's art issue, and at least they evovled to not have the be a problem anymore as they realized it was bad for the game.
It's like history repeating itself once again lmfao!

The sad tale of this on the matter is that if the game wasn't dead and still on the works then the most sane and reasonable thing it be to pause all pledges from patreon, SS and any place where taking support from.

But when money its on the line then its clear morals and ethics are draft away regardless of delivering anything on the project to justify it's need for $$$, This is why indie NSFW development its and always going to be for me a hands down questionable to support someone from the gecko!

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
It's like history repeating itself once again lmfao!

The sad tale of this on the matter is that if the game wasn't dead and still on the works then the most sane and reasonable thing it be to pause all pledges from patreon, SS and any place where taking support from.

But when money its on the line then its clear morals and ethics are draft away regardless of delivering anything on the project to justify it's need for $$$, This is why indie NSFW development its and always going to be for me a hands down questionable to support someone from the gecko!
Just blacklist Milftoons at this point.

Reactions: Randomkot
Feb 20, 2018
While I am happy to see Milftoon at least respond, they really should at least say that they're taking a break for 6 months.
I like what they do, but their work ethic and project abandonment is a major issue.

Reactions: kamikazedrew

Pu$$yBo$$

Jul 18, 2017
  • Game is not dead. We are working on it.
  • We just took a 6 month break when we saw the tag.
  • We have been working on the next part for almost 6 months
  • There is no expected time for delivery. We will post news and the update when we feel it is ready. Its somewhere during June - Oct.
  • There are 2 new artists involved and the aimed gameplay time should be longer than 2 hours
  • Game version will be 0.5+ meaning it will include at least material for 5 updates and above. We don't know yet, it could be 6+.
  • Each artist is drawing their own universe with the heroes being able to communicate through their computers in the game and helping each other out.
  • 2nd Artist is indeed PBX
  • 3rd Artist is known but we won't reveal now and his/her material will not be posted in the upcoming update as he/she is still in draft phase.
Here is some teasers (spoilers) as proof besides the ones I gave my friend above.

Until then , please calm down. I won't be posting anytime soon here until June when the game will have a more solid form and I can say more about it with confidence.

What happened to the website

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Im still waiting,its June they said :sleep:
It's barely the 3rd day of June, first of all.
Second, they said sometime June - October (see #608).
Third, I don't really care if/when they release anything - but let's at least make sure we have our facts straight.

Reactions: allintine

Txbiez

Jun 26, 2018
It's barely the 3rd day of June, first of all.
Second, they said sometime June - October (see #608).
Third, I don't really care if/when they release anything - but let's at least make sure we have our facts straight.
Yeah i didn't really expect anything to happend in this month ,just wanna make sure they keep the promise and give us some information about the game

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Yeah i didn't really expect anything to happend in this month ,just wanna make sure they keep the promise and give us some information about the game
i think we all understood what u meant with your comment, i think we probably gonna get some info around August or later if they keep their word, that is normal behaviour of Count Morado is always acting like that and people getting enough of it.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
i think we all understood what u meant with your comment, i think we probably gonna get some info around August or later if they keep their word, that is normal behaviour of Count Morado is always acting like that and people getting enough of it.
Plus the patreon still at 190 and if i'm not wrong you could seen the amount they was getting at, unless someone did manage to change the visibility settings while you can track the income by other websites.

It's basically story repeating by itself from the previous game lmfao!

Milftoon Drama>Milftoon Grounded; nobody is gonna tell the difference for sure :unsure:

4.30 star(s) 20 Votes