• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.30 star(s) 20 Votes

Tommy30

Jun 9, 2020
Lets wait and not complain.

As long as there is a good dad/daughters action in this game, all is forgiven :)

blz3r

May 16, 2020
  • Game is not dead. We are working on it.
  • We just took a 6 month break when we saw the tag.
  • We have been working on the next part for almost 6 months
  • There is no expected time for delivery. We will post news and the update when we feel it is ready. Its somewhere during June - Oct.
  • There are 2 new artists involved and the aimed gameplay time should be longer than 2 hours
  • Game version will be 0.5+ meaning it will include at least material for 5 updates and above. We don't know yet, it could be 6+.
  • Each artist is drawing their own universe with the heroes being able to communicate through their computers in the game and helping each other out.
  • 2nd Artist is indeed PBX
  • 3rd Artist is known but we won't reveal now and his/her material will not be posted in the upcoming update as he/she is still in draft phase.
Here is some teasers (spoilers) as proof besides the ones I gave my friend above.

Until then , please calm down. I won't be posting anytime soon here until June when the game will have a more solid form and I can say more about it with confidence.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can somebody tell me the name of the game from the first picture?
Thanks.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Can somebody tell me the name of the game from the first picture?
Thanks.
They told you. (See the quote in the post just before the Spoiler?)
MilfToon-Grounded said:
Here is some teasers (spoilers) as proof
Supposedly this is a scene from the upcoming update.

blz3r

May 16, 2020
They told you. (See the quote in the post just before the Spoiler?)

Supposedly this is a scene from the upcoming update.
All 3 pictures are form different games, y played all of them but i forgot the name of the game from the first picture.

axxrrl

Jul 12, 2017
Just focus on the main game and not these other universes. They look horrible compared to the main artist, and I doubt many people will want to play the other characters.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
what is the name of the above game ?
The game its the same of this thread Mifltoon Grounded, before you ask when is the release date, they sayed June-October might be the update or information about the development idk for sure, but dont get your expectations high or excited cause the update might be only next years or they give up.

Offensive_Ed

Mar 30, 2022
The game its the same of this thread Mifltoon Grounded, before you ask when is the release date, they sayed June-October might be the update or information about the development idk for sure, but dont get your expectations high or excited cause the update might be only next years or they give up.
so it's just a teaser for an upcoming game? got it, thanks!

Last edited:

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
so it's just a teaser for an upcoming game? got it, thanks!
more like upcoming update, the game will have 3 universes, we will be seeing 3 stories it seems, only with time and when they decide to release the update we know exactly what they are cooking.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Offensive_Ed

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
So is the game abandoned, or what? I can't seem to find anything concrete.
For they stated with this post #608, they are working on it, now has for a release date only probably around october we know any info when it might happen if it happens.

4.30 star(s) 20 Votes