4.30 star(s) 20 Votes

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
they always do this, its been like this with every single release of theirs and this shit got old fast. its better to just move on and rip the assets for wanking.
I don't care if it ever comes out. I just haven't taken the thread off the watch list because of the entertainment value.

witcher123

Jun 19, 2017
I don't care if it ever comes out. I just haven't taken the thread off the watch list because of the entertainment value.
yeah that sounds about right. i feel like alot of renpy visual novel hentai games are going down that path. but these milftoon guys like, even when i saw them years ago before stuff like patreon n shit hit the scene it always seemed scammy. that paywall site of theirs looked like the kind of thing you'd see taking your credit card info and cleaning out your bank account with it. pretty sad since some of their artists had some talent but they also started fucking up like inusen or melkor did.

Jul 4, 2017
It's like having a way to make money easily and let it slip God knows why the art looks good animation tend to be good why don't make a fucking game you can fucking make this people don't want to make money it seems

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Are you ever going to update this game?
NEVAR!

I honestly don't know why people expected anything different. That said, the developer originally said it could be as late as October. Though, they did update that later to say they thought it would be August. Either way - no one should ever expect an update on titles found on this site. None. Ever. And especially from a Milftoon developer.

If an update happens, then bully! If an update never happens - nothing spent, nothing lost and there are 15,000 other titles to peruse. If a person played a different title each day, every day, it would take over 4 years to get through them all. By then, there would probably be at least 5,000 (more likely 10,000) new titles to choose from, plus - after 4 years - a decent number of the titles probably would have had at least one update... and they could start all over again.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Randomkot

Tommy30

Jun 9, 2020
To be fair:
- Milf town - was a great full game,
- Milftoon adventures was a good full game,
- Milftoon Beach was a great full game,
- Milftoon beach - part 1 and 2 - great full games,
- Milftoon Beach (at home) - long going thing,
- Milftoon Drama - long going thing.

This one can be best of all.
It's true that waiting 1.5 years for an update is unacceptable for people who want to support the game, but let's wait and maybe there will be an update soon. If the game is full of content, it may be worth it, provided that updates are regular.

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
To be fair:
- Milftoon Beach was a great full game,
- Milftoon beach - part 1 and 2 - great full games,

This one can be best of all.
It's true that waiting 1.5 years for an update is unacceptable for people who want to support the game, but let's wait and maybe there will be an update soon. If the game is full of content, it may be worth it, provided that updates are regular.
You're wrong about Milftoon beach. I played it since it's very first release. It's even older than F95 itself and it never got completed. There was some kind of nazi milf, if my memory serves me right, last time I played and story stopped there. They just dropped it, like they dropped several of their comics. Milftoon drama is their 2nd abandoned game.

Take a look at their official website. It's either down or a virus-fest. They got some good artists, I'll give you that. But when it comes to being professional and well-organized, they are the Worst.

Tommy30

Jun 9, 2020
You're wrong about Milftoon beach. I played it since it's very first release. It's even older than F95 itself and it never got completed. There was some kind of nazi milf, if my memory serves me right, last time I played and story stopped there. They just dropped it, like they dropped several of their comics. Milftoon drama is their 2nd abandoned game.

Take a look at their official website. It's either down or a virus-fest. They got some good artists, I'll give you that. But when it comes to being professional and well-organized, they are the Worst.
I made a little mistake, I meant it like this:

- Milftoon beach - part 1 (resort) and 2 (ship) - great full games,

ascheriitt

Apr 26, 2023
none so far, it was stated could be up to october for news and dev havent show up since last time in f95, so i would say to check in october if nothing until end of the month check next year.
hey, uh, what is that game on ur second banner?

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
LMFAO wrong thread xD

I alt-tabbed and didn't payed attention on the game title lol.

So edited to be back on the actual game topic of Milftoon Grounded; Game is really not having any sign of updates, team on hiatus = why are we even here to know by a fact this is another scheme just like the previous game :unsure:

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 20 Votes