4.30 star(s) 20 Votes

kamikazedrew

Mar 18, 2020
By the way some things to know about this version:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And seems the current version actually was dealing with a lot of FPS issues, so it wasn't your PC's fault and instead it was from their end.

View attachment 2991301

With a bug-fix release being released in a very short period of time, I will see you all fine gentls in next month for updates because at this point it's reasonable they are always going frantic about always taking down some links lol.

Kudos to the hero on recently updating to the recent version :cool:(y)
I think you might be on the wrong thread?

Reactions: Prometheus51

valance88

Aug 15, 2022
I've kinda given up hope for this game it was a great start but then when it was just oh it will come out a few months or this time frame. Now its the time frame and been over a year or two kinda just given up on the game. something would of been better than nothing. At least some new pictures or something of whats going on with the game maybe make a discord for it to keep people up to date on the game. keeping people out of the loop on whats happened is bad and will make people not want your product. if you have alot of projects going on than make less. too much work is bad. if you want people to have faith backing your product than finish what you started or at least find people willing to help with it make someone to do story someone to art work and someone to do the game. split the work load up and have a decent plan.

Feb 20, 2018
I've kinda given up hope for this game it was a great start but then when it was just oh it will come out a few months or this time frame. Now its the time frame and been over a year or two kinda just given up on the game. something would of been better than nothing. At least some new pictures or something of whats going on with the game maybe make a discord for it to keep people up to date on the game. keeping people out of the loop on whats happened is bad and will make people not want your product. if you have alot of projects going on than make less. too much work is bad. if you want people to have faith backing your product than finish what you started or at least find people willing to help with it make someone to do story someone to art work and someone to do the game. split the work load up and have a decent plan.
It is pretty sad that they don't split up work or even do smaller updates just to keep a content drip flowing. I think everyone would rather have an update every month or two that is even just a continuation of 1 person's path for just a scene, just to keep hopes high.
Maybe one day, milftoon will come back and say something, but for now, it seems that this is just another Milftoon Drama situation. Can't wait for the next game to come out and be promptly abandoned just as quick.

allintine

Mar 6, 2017
Has anyone gone on the artists patreon and asked if they have heard anything from the dev team?

Prometheus51

Sep 25, 2018
Are abandoning games their fetish or something? Fuckin wild they haven't even looked at this since they made the message.

BorsDeGanis

Jan 30, 2020
Question for you why not be honest with us. :confused:

you said last time we would continue with the project and then she left us for about 9 months. :)

Isn't your goal money and to become rich and live in peace. :confused:

Even if your art and work are great, no one will respect you as long as you do not change your behavior towards supporters and fans. :)

If you continue to lie and deceive, believe me, you will never become rich and you will not be financially supported because supporters today love honest people. :)
Should have listened to this guy. ^

Reactions: Sniper010

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Did you miss Linda and Joey ? :)

I started working on a very intense sex scene between Linda and Joey.

It would be when Joey called Linda up at the hotel I think in update 29
Then Linda gave the blowjob, and after she finished, it would be the sex scene I'm currently working on.

When I finish the update, I think it will take two to three weeks.

I will show you a sample of the scene, and the rest will be on my support page, and it will be a new beginning for my own art .

MR HORNY

Sep 14, 2019
Did you miss Linda and Joey ? :)

I started working on a very intense sex scene between Linda and Joey.

It would be when Joey called Linda up at the hotel I think in update 29
Then Linda gave the blowjob, and after she finished, it would be the sex scene I'm currently working on.

When I finish the update, I think it will take two to three weeks.

I will show you a sample of the scene, and the rest will be on my support page, and it will be a new beginning for my own art .
Where is your support page?

4.30 star(s) 20 Votes