4.30 star(s) 20 Votes

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
I hope your new beginning dont frozen so fast like all game this dev.
First, I will make videos consisting of several parts.

I am currently working on a video clip between Linda and Joey. If the first clip is successful and there is good financial support, I will build the second part

If I reach a certain goal of support, I will start my own game project, and of course it will be an incest game

Because I will need someone with programming skill.

• Haha
Reactions: Pollinated

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
Here is this picture. This is the main scene consisting of 5 different animated scenes. I added Linda and Joey talking, and their facial expressions also differ, for example, the expression on Linda’s face when she is angry and Joey when he is talking.

I will also add some changes to the background to make it a little prettier

I think the update will take a little time

My plan is that if the first video clip succeeds in reaching the first goal of financial support, I will make a second part

Then I will set another goal of financial support. If it is reached, I will start working on my own game and I will hire someone who has programming skill.

Reactions: Ironserperior1

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
"Don't know if Milftoon will resume this project"
That sounds about right for Milftoon
milftoon has sadly passed away

To be frank, without financial support, no project will survive. Humans cannot work for free

I am a fan of the Milftoon Drama game, and I especially like games that involve sex between the son and the mother 2D in the fantasy world, of course.

Unfortunately, financial support sites prevent this. :cautious:

Feb 20, 2018
milftoon has sadly passed away

To be frank, without financial support, no project will survive. Humans cannot work for free

I am a fan of the Milftoon Drama game, and I especially like games that involve sex between the son and the mother 2D in the fantasy world, of course.

Unfortunately, financial support sites prevent this. :cautious:
They've received tons of financial support over the years from multiple different projects that they've also abandoned over the years. It's not a lack of support, it's a lack of drive from MilfToon to actually care.

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
They've received tons of financial support over the years from multiple different projects that they've also abandoned over the years. It's not a lack of support, it's a lack of drive from MilfToon to actually care.
Bruh, he said Milftoon passed away. How is he supposed to care when he's dead?

• Angry
Reactions: rafahli

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
my brother in christ, milftoon can't just rise from the grave to finish the games

• Angry
Feb 20, 2018
Bruh, he said Milftoon passed away. How is he supposed to care when he's dead?
my brother in christ, milftoon can't just rise from the grave to finish the games
There's literally no evidence provided that says they died. It's more likely just the fact that milftoon just up and left. This isn't the first time that Milftoon just up and walked away, then came back a couple years later all excited with a new project they'll abandon.

witcher123

Jun 19, 2017
There's literally no evidence provided that says they died. It's more likely just the fact that milftoon just up and left. This isn't the first time that Milftoon just up and walked away, then came back a couple years later all excited with a new project they'll abandon.
ngl i'm with this guy on this. somebody just randomly said milftoon is dead like we've never even seen or heard milftoon in person, have the artist who they got work from also know about this? like i'm not saying people can't randomly die but at least give us a tweet or something from where that info came from.

Feb 20, 2018
ngl i'm with this guy on this. somebody just randomly said milftoon is dead like we've never even seen or heard milftoon in person, have the artist who they got work from also know about this? like i'm not saying people can't randomly die but at least give us a tweet or something from where that info came from.
It really is sad when death seems like the first thing that comes to mind when a project gets abandoned. 90% of the games on here get abandoned and out of those I've never seen a dev abandon it due to literally dying.

The only thing I see suggesting Milftoon died is a random reddit post where, a random user, just posts "Oh yeah they're dead".
When they were questioned about it, they just go "oh idk if they're dead they just haven't posted in a while" (Which even this was insane because they were confirmed online in June 2023 and this post was barely a few weeks after that)
1711578732488.png

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
It really is sad when death seems like the first thing that comes to mind when a project gets abandoned. 90% of the games on here get abandoned and out of those I've never seen a dev abandon it due to literally dying.

The only thing I see suggesting Milftoon died is a random reddit post where, a random user, just posts "Oh yeah they're dead".
When they were questioned about it, they just go "oh idk if they're dead they just haven't posted in a while" (Which even this was insane because they were confirmed online in June 2023 and this post was barely a few weeks after that)
View attachment 3484235
I dont know if any of that is true cause i have been hearing that he died for long time, last time i heard about that rumor milftoon was still updating the game, but all that rumor could have been taken into a different path which the real context was about the project and updates and not the subject of him being dead.

Feb 20, 2018
I dont know if any of that is true cause i have been hearing that he died for long time, last time i heard about that rumor milftoon was still updating the game, but all that rumor could have been taken into a different path which the real context was about the project and updates and not the subject of him being dead.
The game being dead or Milftoon (the website, not the actual guy) being dead is probably more true than Milftoon being physically dead. We definitely would've heard something from an artist or someone else by now if that were the case.

Rumors of death will continue to spread no matter what, unfortunately.

Reactions: SunlessSpear

dad.

Aug 22, 2020

View attachment 3484235
The guy behind The Art of Jaguar died and I remember that being a huge bummer because I was really into the Summertime Milf comic and the sequel one with the big breasted milf and her daughter that the 2 MCs (lil white nerd and a rolli-polli-ollie black kid.. Clyde and Rufus) ended up tag teaming. His style was dope, or whoever did the art for both of those..I believe it was Jaguar and he randomly passed away in some kind of accident while on vacation or scuba diving/boating accident or something super random. I recall the guy apparently had many friends/business collaborative partners who all were pretty upset over it.

Other than anime artists passing away (which I know is getting out of the terms of the original comment you were replying to) Jaguars death is the only adult content (game or comic) that comes to mind.

I remember going down a deep rabbit hole back when I was more active, at least lurking wise, on the JAB board trying to figure out when the 3rd edition of that comic was coming...pretty sure he only got a handful or 2 of the pages for the 3rd one released but there's not really any content as he was building up to it still. I believe same goes for the sequel to the Professor Pinkus comic strip that has his "wife" sec-chatting online with some kid when he figures out that they're neighbors.

Reactions: WigglyWorld84

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Other than anime artists passing away (which I know is getting out of the terms of the original comment you were replying to) Jaguars death is the only adult content (game or comic) that comes to mind.
I believe Palmer, that did a few games that are on this site may have passed too, from what I recall reading in the comments.

• Angry

Stonelucas

Apr 13, 2020
So... did anyone rip the assets from this game? The single good thing about it is Llamaboy, whose art style I just can't get enough of.

Anyone got the image files or am I out of luck/doing it myself?

EDIT: Probably out of luck, try as I might I have no sweet clue what I'm doing.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 20 Votes