4.30 star(s) 20 Votes

nicolasmc

Dec 5, 2019
meanwhile I want to say happy new year even if it's late I would like to ask with the next update if it will be possible to overwrite the saves thanks

Reactions: Darkmonster6969

Idkwhojeff

Jan 9, 2023
how can i play more of this game is there even more after getting grinded on by lola? please someone tell me where to play more of this an any other milftoon games ill pay

Idkwhojeff

Jan 9, 2023
A few words:
1. The game is still on it's initial phase at version 0.01 so expect some bugs and the game length to be short-ish.

2. The game engine is something that we always use and we are aware that some players don't like it so we tried to make it as renpy-ish as possible.

We won't change the engine so please don't ask for that.

3. To support this game you need to support Milftoon Drama. We simply do not wish to create multiple accounts.

4. Updates will be posted HERE first. There is no need to leech this game from anywhere. We will be posting it here for everyone to play.

5. No pay-wall and no "exclusives". The content will be the same for all.
where can i play any more of the game after lola grinds on you? and are there other milftoon games i can buy and play i dont mind payin.

rafahli

Apr 22, 2018
where can i play any more of the game after lola grinds on you? and are there other milftoon games i can buy and play i dont mind payin.
cant you see that the game is abandoned? and there is no other milftoon game being made rn

Last edited:
Aug 4, 2017
how can i play more of this game is there even more after getting grinded on by lola? please someone tell me where to play more of this an any other milftoon games ill pay
bruh before you impatiently spam replies maybe pay attention to the tags and see that its abandoned. There wont be more updates

Forossa

Jan 20, 2018
I'm a bit confused, did Milftoon release an official statement or contact a mod? Wasn't the artist still working on it some time ago?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I'm a bit confused, did Milftoon release an official statement or contact a mod? Wasn't the artist still working on it some time ago?
Most likely fell under the second parameter of the F95 rules for Abandoned prefix:
1673262522407.png

Before this devolves into "but I know developers which haven't... and they don't have a tag" - we don't know what's been said in messages, etc. Also, some games are known to have longer development times but have shown themselves reliable, etc.

Reactions: Forossa

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Its like Count Morado mentioned, its based on F95 rules, if the developers dont show signs of development/news/etc for min 3 months it will be tagged abandoned, there is cases that only be placed after 6 months.
But for what the artist told me he is working on the art for the game, but he cant say much since he only does art, so if the game can be considered abandoned cause the dev hasnt show signs of life for few months now and it perhaps will never see another update dispite being bad throwing away artists work away.

allintine

Mar 6, 2017
What is the artists name and do they have a separate pixiv or Patreon account from milftoon that we could contact?

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
What is the artists name and do they have a separate pixiv or Patreon account from milftoon that we could contact?
The artist is LLAMABOY and here its twitter: .

4.30 star(s) 20 Votes