4.30 star(s) 20 Votes

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Stop trying to be a moralist. If they scammed people, they scammed people, it doesn't take 40 dollars to realize that. Don't try to shame people around here cause "they want things for free" - if you have anything against it then stop using the site entirely.
I am not a moralist. I have nothing against wanting something for free. And I'm not trying to shame anyone around here for wanting things free. None of that had anything to do with my argument. If you ain't got skin in the game, you ain't got a gripe.

PERKV

Jul 20, 2022
I am not a moralist. I have nothing against wanting something for free. And I'm not trying to shame anyone around here for wanting things free. None of that had anything to do with my argument. If you ain't got skin in the game, you ain't got a gripe.
So if you get something for free u can't complain cause you're getting it free humm

Reactions: Antera

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Damn its been that long since first demo (first version), im actually surprised that there isnt even 1 update out yet, for what i been going through the thread no news related to the upcoming update, but without any proper news makes it complicated to follow this project, i do understand both part of the people that are positive others negative, but alot has happen has most of us know, but the way this is going on i dont see a really bright future, dispite having a great project here, but there is must need of communication and transparency to their remaining community, cause atleast they should drop 1 update this year still cause if they intend to make 2-3 updates to then, next year to start releasing them it will most likely to fail, cause if you drop a demo and then release nothing people will forget about it, like i did and only reminded this existed cause i found the game on my pc, this game could use an update sooner then later if they want to obtain people's attention to get more income to upgrade their game and see if this time a game is completed and not abandoned.

I do think that the dev should either revamp the entire patreon page to this game or deleted it and make a new one cause makes no sense having it up for a dead game and most likely some people that are paying might be thinking the game will comeback, when it will be really hard to make a comeback, the only point i see them not changing its basicly they dont want to lose the remaining income, but i know its a "free" game has the dev spoken but if you expecting people to support you need a page for this game and not for the other one that has a huge bad reputation.

Hooppoon

Jan 6, 2021
Hey can anyone help me extracting the .vis file of the game i have tried with multiple apps and also tried the tutorials that have been used with milftoon drama but no luck i want to get the files out any ideas.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
No.
That game got abandoned when there was a disagreement. It is not professional to discuss it here but consider it abandoned.
This aged like wine, just like other responses lol.

TLDR: Lesson is to never trust a game with the name of Milftoon and to never trust the ones who worked on it.

Like holy hell dude xD how do you mess up this bad just like the previous game without putting effort on this one LMAO just a priceless turn of events that seems to be repeated over and over no matter on whom ex-team member decides to release games independently or in a group

K9372

Jun 28, 2022
View attachment 1911994

Overview:
Take the role of Billy. A teenager who just turned 18 and got GROUNDED by his mom for being out late on his birthday. Billy is furious and falls victim to a succubus that promises him an amazing sexual life by using a magic remote. However... there are rules that he must follow or he will lose his soul! Will Billy lose his soul or will he become a sexual master ? It's up to you to find out!​

Thread Updated: 2022-07-07
Release Date: 2022-07-07
Developer: MILFTOON -
Censored: NO
Version:0.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win:
- - WORKUPLOAD - MEGA -

View attachment 1911995 View attachment 1911996 View attachment 1911997 View attachment 1911998 View attachment 1911999 View attachment 1912000
When will the next version be
Approx
Screenshot 2022-12-08 163429.jpg

Last edited:

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Well i got a tiny news, i contacted the artist which was a really good person and explained to me a bit, that the devolpment was a bit slow paced cause he had to handle some personal things for a while, but its been working on the art again for a few days now, he couldnt say more, he only handles the art and animation only the dev can tell us more but that guy is missing.

vincentsans24

Aug 11, 2022
Well i got a tiny news, i contacted the artist which was a really good person and explained to me a bit, that the devolpment was a bit slow paced cause he had to handle some personal things for a while, but its been working on the art again for a few days now, he couldnt say more, he only handles the art and animation only the dev can tell us more but that guy is missing.
thank you for the info

Owlearyn

Aug 11, 2019
Yeah, Llamaboy is totally a very cool and open dude. He is the main reason to play Milftoon Grounded as the artstyle is damn perfect.

Reactions: gsen

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
To be honest they wont release anything this year, probably next year and perhaps around march-may, cause they want to have a huge gap between updates, but that to be honest releasing a 0.1 of a game and then go radio silent cause its going to make 3 updates before releasing 0.2 its kinda bad, cause it will be very long time between 0.1 and 0.2, so all the hype and popularity it was getting is gone, the game didnt even recieve its first update and its already considered abandoned, its a good ideia of getting updates ahead like NTL but this is not how its done.

4.30 star(s) 20 Votes