4.30 star(s) 20 Votes
Dec 20, 2018
Do they share any actual info on their patreon? It's so confusing that the posts titles are just "0.35", "upadte news", "news, and so on. I don't know if they are talking about the other game in that patreon or something, it seems this game doesn't have it's own patreon page.

kamikazedrew

Mar 18, 2020
when the next update?
I don't know, but it's been changed to "when it's done" because the Dev got really defensive when they missed the loose deadline they thought it would be. You can't really blame people for freaking out, because one would only have to look at the fate of their other work. So if I were you I'd take any news that does come out with a grain of salt.

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
I don't know, but it's been changed to "when it's done" because the Dev got really defensive when they missed the loose deadline they thought it would be. You can't really blame people for freaking out, because one would only have to look at the fate of their other work. So if I were you I'd take any news that does come out with a grain of salt.
Why do they keep repeating themselves? If they can't follow-up on a promise then don't even promise at all.

All I ask for is regular update log to know that they're still working on it, and they can't even get that right?

bluebunny000

Nov 1, 2022
Just got done checking out v0.1 and it's not bad, so far so good so please keep up the good work! The story seems exciting and the art looks wonderful, honestly can't wait to see what comes next!

If you don't mind me asking, will there be pregnancies in this one as well? And if not would it be possible to add that? I mean I like how the girls freak out after coming out of the trance, after a creampie... I could only imagine how that'd go lol

Nik Art

May 20, 2018
Just got done checking out v0.1 and it's not bad, so far so good so please keep up the good work! The story seems exciting and the art looks wonderful, honestly can't wait to see what comes next!

If you don't mind me asking, will there be pregnancies in this one as well? And if not would it be possible to add that? I mean I like how the girls freak out after coming out of the trance, after a creampie... I could only imagine how that'd go lol
Yes, there will be a pregnancy, in about 7-8 years, and this will happen suddenly, after which the project will be closed

Reactions: blurg blerpo

Revvo1213

Jul 9, 2022
damn people here are greedy....
one would think you guys played games like this before and would know to expect a less coherent timeline...
weird to hassle people developing free games about updates..

looking forward to seeing this develop with time!

walter100

May 11, 2017
Unfortunately the game didn't deliver enough for people to be satisfied until the next update, so people want the new before it's ready,

Imagine making a pokemon fangame and stopping before giving the "Starters", obviously players will want the update as soon as possible

And actually this is just like in the hentai genre, even with faster updates you have a roll of content that in the end passes 1 year and there was not even a progression in the main route, on the contrary there are 300 new characters and the H of these characters always stop before penetration for example

I don't want to rush, but if a story gives me a Cliffhanger, then I'm going to want it to release as soon as possible, especially if the reward will come later,

Cumanji

Jul 1, 2017
We will update when the update is ready.

We won't be pushed into updating and we were very clear from the start that the game will not have monthly updates or such. We said that "MOST LIKELY" the game will have 3 updates by end of year but if it has 2 or 3 then it still a win for us since it was clear that it is not 100%.

Please don't make me explain the difference between "most likely" and "definitely"

Also for the "past mistakes" , if you do not like the way we work , then stop returning here. It's a simple as that.
If you like what we do , then enjoy a free game , if you do not like what we do or the way we work then you are free to browse elsewhere.
Honestly the fact that its free kinda renders it mostly immune to criticism
As for the patrons thats for them to decide, I'll support as soon as the new update is out

Onida

Jun 28, 2018
Once again, you guys are talking without knowing any context.
Just go read the thread about their last game, and you will understand.
They scammed a lot of people on patreon, and they are doing the same thing again.
its free. there is no patreon at least not yet. stop being so butthurt

• Angry
Reactions: kamikazedrew

blurg blerpo

Jul 3, 2021
Onida
there is a patreon, They have said if you want to support go there and donate. The patreon page is linked. The patreon page still displays the abandoned game "Milftoon Drama".

I was one of these patreons that held out hope for a full year that they would say SOMETHING about the state of the game. The last update they made was that they had a new artist, they put some of the new art in v.35 part 4 and then said nothing other than very very vague one word answers to the question "is there going to be more". Their answer was "yes" and fucking nothing else, for a whole year.

This isnt being butthurt, this is being understandably skeptical of a dev studio that not only has a patreon that still up for an abandoned game but also a website that has a 39.99$ a month price tag. Stop talking about a situation that you clearly know nothing about.

blurg blerpo

Jul 3, 2021
Do they share any actual info on their patreon? It's so confusing that the posts titles are just "0.35", "upadte news", "news, and so on. I don't know if they are talking about the other game in that patreon or something, it seems this game doesn't have it's own patreon page.
this is in reference to milftoon drama, not milftoon grounded. Look at the art its clearly very different.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Onida
there is a patreon, They have said if you want to support go there and donate. The patreon page is linked. The patreon page still displays the abandoned game "Milftoon Drama".

I was one of these patreons that held out hope for a full year that they would say SOMETHING about the state of the game. The last update they made was that they had a new artist, they put some of the new art in v.35 part 4 and then said nothing other than very very vague one word answers to the question "is there going to be more". Their answer was "yes" and fucking nothing else, for a whole year.

This isnt being butthurt, this is being understandably skeptical of a dev studio that not only has a patreon that still up for an abandoned game but also a website that has a 39.99$ a month price tag. Stop talking about a situation that you clearly know nothing about.
Yes, there may be people who are supporters donating money or paying on the website. But 99% of us here are playing it for free. So bitching about it here is being butthurt. Now, if supporters are bitching about it, that makes all the sense in the world. But here, we're getting it free. We can't get scammed for anything we aren't paying.

I understand you were a supporter at one time - and you feel you got taken. And that's terrible. But today, you are not a financial supporter. You are getting it free just like most of us.

To look at it from another perspective (though not my personal view)
In fact, 99.9% are on this site because we want to take things for free that other people pay for. If they don't pay for it, it wouldn't get made and we wouldn't get it for free. We should actually want developers to string along their supporters and wring them for every dime. Because when they do, then product eventually gets made or updated. Product we then enjoy for free.
They cannot promote Grounded on their Patreon. The content of this product is against Patreon TOU and would get their account terminated if it was promoted and discovered by Patreon staff.

blurg blerpo

Jul 3, 2021
Yes, there may be people who are supporters donating money or paying on the website. But 99% of us here are playing it for free. So bitching about it here is being butthurt. Now, if supporters are bitching about it, that makes all the sense in the world. But here, we're getting it free. We can't get scammed for anything we aren't paying.

I understand you were a supporter at one time - and you feel you got taken. And that's terrible. But today, you are not a financial supporter. You are getting it free just like most of us.

To look at it from another perspective (though not my personal view)
In fact, 99.9% are on this site because we want to take things for free that other people pay for. If they don't pay for it, it wouldn't get made and we wouldn't get it for free. We should actually want developers to string along their supporters and wring them for every dime. Because when they do, then product eventually gets made or updated. Product we then enjoy for free.

They cannot promote Grounded on their Patreon. The content of this product is against Patreon TOU and would get their account terminated if it was promoted and discovered by Patreon staff.
Milftoon drama literally has incest in it, with a protagonist that is supposed to be 18 that is drawn in the shota style, so that game in itself definitely breaks terms of service more than this game. And its been up for years.

I am not one of these people bitching and demanding for updates. I am someone who is openly skeptical that they are doing anything.

My opinion is that this is a game that they have made is to renew interest to get more money out of people. Sure they release it for free (as was milftoon drama released on this site by the Milftoon team, clearly showing their indifference for the pirating scene) because they know some people will come along and throw money at them in hopes it gets updates out faster. Most games dev's have public releases because they now piracy is a thing, but these devs have been trustworthy with their patreons and their releases.

Look at their old artist for Milftoon Drama, Inusen, and his Secret of the House series. Sure its grammer is awful and writing is terrible. But the dude writes it and draws it himself and has regular updates and "state of the update". He drops teaser images all the time and does personal commitions. He also has several other games under developement and does updates for those as well. This is ONE DUDE, not an entire fucking team.

Enjoy the game for free who gives a shit, just dont go giving them your money. It wont be used for your entertainment

knavishsilver8

Apr 1, 2021
We will update when the update is ready.

We won't be pushed into updating and we were very clear from the start that the game will not have monthly updates or such. We said that "MOST LIKELY" the game will have 3 updates by end of year but if it has 2 or 3 then it still a win for us since it was clear that it is not 100%.

Please don't make me explain the difference between "most likely" and "definitely"

Also for the "past mistakes" , if you do not like the way we work , then stop returning here. It's a simple as that.
If you like what we do , then enjoy a free game , if you do not like what we do or the way we work then you are free to browse elsewhere.
really good way to build a relationship with your community this game is going to be abandoned by February cause everyones gonna be complaining and i really hope you lose your job

4.30 star(s) 20 Votes