4.30 star(s) 20 Votes

kamikazedrew

Mar 18, 2020
Just got done playing and I gotta say I really liked the art and the whole "make dad the bad guy" thing it has going on. Overall, this seems pretty solid for the first version, but time will tell.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MilfToon-Grounded

zelio

Dec 20, 2017
The art is just amazing keep up the good work and despite what people say the engine is perfectly fine to me, maybe swap to renpy after it's all finished if they arent satisfied with this one. I loved playing milftoon drama and was waiting for every update. Now i'm so glad you are back you can't even imagine.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MilfToon-Grounded

Durisaz

Apr 18, 2021
I really liked the art and the whole "make dad the bad guy" thing it has going on.
For me personally, that's a thing I don't like in games like this. For all we know, both of them might have similar hijinks in mind :p and
villainizing just dad for that seems unfair. We will see.

JemimL

Dec 8, 2020
Do you have an update schedule? If I could know how much time I should wait before checking f95 for updates it'd be great, thanks.

Last edited:

JemimL

Dec 8, 2020
I think the game's story has potential to be very fun if you also heavily lean into "corrupting" the MC. If the MC is being guided by a devil, shouldn't he also become more like a devil? A simple example would be the MC picking up some quirks that Lilith has, like grinning whenever he successfully pulls of an evil deed. It can be anything, but the focus should be on him getting smarter about deceit and using the remote as he gradually takes after Lilith and her ways. If there are plans of multiple endings or paths, this can be the general gist of one.

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
Do you have an update schedule? If I could know how much time I should wait before checking f95 for updates it'd be great, thanks.
Currently no. It can be anything from tomorrow to 1-2-3 months in the future. We are however working on it 12h/6d

I think the game's story has potential to be very fun if you also heavily lean into "corrupting" the MC. If the MC is being guided by a devil, shouldn't he also become more like a devil? A simple example would be the MC picking up some quirks that Lilith has, like grinning whenever he successfully pulls of an evil deed. It can be anything, but the focus should be on him getting smarter about deceit and using the remote as he gradually takes after Lilith and her ways. If there are plans of multiple endings or paths, this can be the general gist of one.
This is actually a nice sub-plot. I will forward to the story-guy!

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
amBest thank you for the 5* review!

" That being said, the way the game engine has NO option to stop auto scrolling text, no pause, limited save slots. It's not great."

In the next update (this was mentioned a few posts back) there will be an option to skip text and control text speed. The Save slots are actually infinite. Click on the arrows on the Save menu and it will allow you to save as many save slots as you want.
We also added volume control and a few other nice perks that will be posted (there is a screenshot of the menu that was done for the next update a few posts back) Check it out!
and again ! Thanks for the 5* review! It means the world for our team

4.30 star(s) 20 Votes