4.30 star(s) 20 Votes

spidey164

Dec 15, 2017
I've had an issue where the text in the center of the box starts floating around and I can't click anything for a bit. Kind of weird, usually after walking in on someone in the bathroom or coming out of the bedroom.

Awesome stuff so far, looking forward to the updates.

• Hey there
Reactions: MilfToon-Grounded

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
  • Hey there

IsItNotMe

Jun 26, 2020
Not sure if it's been asked and answered, but does this use the same save function as Drama, if it does then I will have to make note not to try playing the game as that was one of the biggest turn offs that could have been implemented, if not then I would gladly abstain and go back into the shadows.

• Hey there

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
Not sure if it's been asked and answered, but does this use the same save function as Drama, if it does then I will have to make note not to try playing the game as that was one of the biggest turn offs that could have been implemented, if not then I would gladly abstain and go back into the shadows.
Yes it does ... although you are the first to say (17 pages of comments) that you won't play the game because of the save feature. Give it a go man , if you don't like it then it's cool and thank you for playing , if you do like it though ;)

is it only me that finds it sus that the dad is going to the library with the daughters am i dirty minded or is there something sus going on
There will be no NTR in this game.
but yeah... the dad is a bit sus :censored:

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
I've had an issue where the text in the center of the box starts floating around and I can't click anything for a bit. Kind of weird, usually after walking in on someone in the bathroom or coming out of the bedroom.

Awesome stuff so far, looking forward to the updates.
This is fixed in the next update (y)

Reactions: spidey164

KinguOfBel

Jun 7, 2018
Art looks pretty nice so I will check it out.
Though Im kinda sad that the other game was abandoned. Gonna miss that Disney-like artstyle.

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
WTF?! How the heck do you get the scene from the last pic? Im through this version and didnt get it...

Gogu112

Aug 13, 2017
It's on early stage, I love the art but I wouldn't play it just yet. I played Milftoon Drama from update to update and it kind of ruin the game. I choose to wait a few more updates, to have something to play.

Ekremsadfg

Feb 20, 2021
hey ı loved your game (both of your games are so good ı didnt know milftoon drama was abandoned tho ) your games are so good so pls dont abandon this one too tbh in milftoon drama ı lost where ı was and then ı got lazy to resume it ı hope this game wont took to the abandoned (btw ı will copy paste this one to the milftoon drama too cuz ım an lazy)

Ekremsadfg

Feb 20, 2021
View attachment 1911994

Overview:
Take the role of Billy. A teenager who just turned 18 and got GROUNDED by his mom for being out late on his birthday. Billy is furious and falls victim to a succubus that promises him an amazing sexual life by using a magic remote. However... there are rules that he must follow or he will lose his soul! Will Billy lose his soul or will he become a sexual master ? It's up to you to find out!​

Thread Updated: 2022-07-07
Release Date: 2022-07-07
Developer: MILFTOON -
Censored: NO
Version:0.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win:
- - WORKUPLOAD - MEGA -

View attachment 1911995 View attachment 1911996 View attachment 1911997 View attachment 1911998 View attachment 1911999 View attachment 1912000
btw ım excited anout the new update tho

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I know they won't switch the engine, but I got to ask, why make your game as "ren'py-ish" as possible, but insist on using this in every way worse engine?
By trying to get close to ren'py you are basically admitting that this would be a better option.

I loved Milftoon for many years, I would have surely become a supporter in some form by now, but that engine just takes the fun out of the game(s) for me.

missiri

Jun 20, 2022
Not to hate on the dev or anything. But how do people still trust this dev after what happened with the last game? How is there any trust that this game will be finished.
umm a short playable demo was freely offered and the dev is at least responding which is a good thing. if you really want to see the project reach completion then give kudos and be optimistic and grateful. dev work isnt easy. who cares if something else didnt pan out. if the game even gets the three girls in the house plus the succubus as completed storywise then its a fully playable game. whether completed or not it's being worked on and freely offered. who "trusts" in the completion of a project anyway? dont we just hope for something enjoyable? truth be told I just skip the text and ignore the story and just play to see eye candy a bit anyway. so even if not completed it served its purpose as far as Im concerned and is only going to have more eye candy or the same amount. either way its worth the download to check it out for kicks.

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
WTF?! How the heck do you get the scene from the last pic? Im through this version and didnt get it...
ıdk too just try it ı ım trying too (just took an break for support the game
When talking with the mom in the OC bedroom , do not use the remote. Use the safe option. This is also hinted when Lola talks to you later and she says that the mom is in the house and it is too "Risky"

4.30 star(s) 20 Votes