4.30 star(s) 20 Votes

darkel2001

Jul 29, 2021
impossible

Because art is tiring, there is animation, shading and polishing, as well as programming.

If he make it monthly, it will go down in history. :ROFLMAO:
I don't know how it works for the game, but you're right, a monthly update would be a utopia, since it shows that the first update took a long time.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sniper010

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Man , I ain't got nothing against Renpy. It's a good engine (no one said differently). We just prefer our own and if we can add what Renpy is doing in an update or two , then I will go with ours which we can work better.
I understand your logic and I thank you for pointing it out.
No problem. I wasn't trying to imply anything, just wanted to say it so that there was no confusion as to why people are upset. If you engine can just add the basic structure of renpy, people will stop bitching so much. Again, it won't quell it all, but equalizing stops the bleeding at least. Hope the engine improves. After all, all we can do is ask for your best, and based on your engagement in this thread, you really care. Have a fantastic day!

• Red Heart
Reactions: MilfToon-Grounded

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
OK Guys,

So far I have fixed / adjusted :

1. Larger Text. Increased the text font size from 34 to 40 sample here (https://f95zone.to/threads/milftoon-grounded-v0-01-milftoon.123016/page-13#post-8500948)

2. Increased the difference of spaces of the choices menu from 3 to 5 sample here (https://f95zone.to/threads/milftoon-grounded-v0-01-milftoon.123016/post-8500953)

3. Text will now have more words per line. The text will also occupy more than 1 line if needed.

4. Text can be progressed insanely fast by holding down the Space Bar. Alternatively you can click ESC to skip the entire scene (in some cases)

5. Added a Volume bar. To make sure that there are is no sudden music playing while you play this game at night, the game will start with the volume at 25%. You can increase the volume either by the Menu or by pressing 1-2-3-4. 1-will increase it by 25%, 2-will decrease it by 25%, 3-Max Volume (100%) and 4-Mute

6. Right Clicking will now take you into the Menu. This won't work during scenes but I am working on it so it will allow you when the dialog stops.

7. Made changes to the way the game saves. You may need to start a new game (won't happen again) on the next update.

8. Added the external configuration so that the game can now be resized, set at a different resolution manually and/or use window-mode directly instead of after starting the game. I will include info on how to do this for those that want to get technical.

Currently working on :

1. Adding a Text Speed controller (similar with Volume but for text)
2. Fixing a bug that causes problems when you progress in a game and then start a new game again.

Am I forgetting anything else mentioned ?

Once I am done with these then I really need to get started on updating the next parts of the game code.

For those asking about monthly updates , to be honest I dont have a clue. We are all working and putting so much love into this game but we can't be bound by a deadline as it will only just put pressure where love is needed instead.

Last edited:

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
tulius1234 - Thanks for the 5* Review!
Also , yeah you missed a BIG part !
When you meet the mom in your room , don't use the control on her. You may miss her boobs but you will get shortly after a nice scene with Lola.

Mike145 - I will get those shower scenes fix asap ! I didn't know about that bug.

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
Oh good lord, releasing another game with this engine is a very questionable move. The engine (and poor english) already made the first game pretty bad, and that one had better art imo.

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
How do I get to this scene?
Don't see the mom's boob's and go for the safe option.
It gives you a hint afterwards when Lola says that "Mom is in the house now and it is too RISKY" so that's an indicator that something will happen differently if you picked the safe option.

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
sample-4.jpg
Following in up on the feedback I received,
Change/Fixes Log:
1. Fixed the bathroom bug
2. Added Volume bar in Menu (Can also be done directly via keyboard)
3. Added Text Control in Menu (Can also be done directly via keyboard)
4. Added Right Click Mouse to go to Menu
5. When characters are not talking you can now Save the scene by Right Clicking
6. Larger Text. Increased the text font size from 34 to 40 sample here (https://f95zone.to/threads/milftoon-grounded-v0-01-milftoon.123016/page-13#post-8500948)
7. Increased the difference of spaces of the choices menu from 3 to 5 sample here (https://f95zone.to/threads/milftoon-grounded-v0-01-milftoon.123016/post-8500953)
8. Text will now have more words per line. The text will also occupy more than 1 line if needed.
9. Text can be progressed insanely fast by holding down the Space Bar. Alternatively you can click ESC to skip the entire scene (in some cases)
10. Made changes to the way the game saves. You may need to start a new game (won't happen again) on the next update.
11. Added the external configuration so that the game can now be resized, set at a different resolution manually and/or use window-mode directly instead of after starting the game. I will include info on how to do this for those that want to get technical.

Moving on into continuing the game guys.

Thank you all for the valuable feedback! Lots of love!

4.30 star(s) 20 Votes