Others Milftoon - MilfLand [v0.01B] [Milftoon]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

Which milf should be included (more) in the next update

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I'm really digging the art. The MILFS look fantastic but I kinda wish we'd be more focused on one character. Like, either let us play as one of the hot MILFS or let us play as a dude who can get all of them (preferably not a child looking dude lol)

Reactions: parzyszek

VivelaFrance

May 3, 2018
If this is really the Toons, I wish you good luck and health.

But respectfully I have to ask this first. And it's something many would like to hear before supporting anything:

How do we know this is really PBX and not just some random Russians who put all Pandory's old art in a blender and now try to hijack a defunct brand? This has happened a lot before with other artists work. Can we get some more actual insight into where PBX has been all this time? Are they okay?

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
The mechanics are a little rough. Locked into Full Screen is my least favorite setting. Can't see mouse. Barely any settings. Couldn't even get a money shot in the sex scene. I know, save for the future. Billy should've had a behind the door scene where mom hears him pulling the pud. Once we get the option to save is good, but it all needs some polishing.

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
The mechanics are a little rough. Locked into Full Screen is my least favorite setting. Can't see mouse. Barely any settings. Couldn't even get a money shot in the sex scene. I know, save for the future. Billy should've had a behind the door scene where mom hears him pulling the pud. Once we get the option to save is good, but it all needs some polishing.
Alt + Enter to exit full screen
Right Mouse click opens menu for Save and other settings like sound and text speed

Reactions: Bobber Tail

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
dev i like your game.. some specific adjustments would be so nice for example... quick travel between the rooms much appreciate it if its possible. Good luck with your new game.

Reactions: MilfToon-Grounded
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes