Others Milftoon - MilfLand [v0.01B] [Milftoon]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

Which milf should be included (more) in the next update

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Alt + Enter to exit full screen
Right Mouse click opens menu for Save and other settings like sound and text speed
I tried Alt + Enter, maybe didn't hit key right with CTS. Right click works, just 2 options, volume and text, and text max runs text too fast. Around 50% seems to not put it in auto fashion.

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
I tried Alt + Enter, maybe didn't hit key right with CTS. Right click works, just 2 options, volume and text, and text max runs text too fast. Around 50% seems to not put it in auto fashion.
You can control Text speed with 1-2-3-4 buttons as well (if you are having trouble doing it from the menu)
If clicking the mouse-button does not progress the text then press SPACE (it says at beginning of game that you can do that).
Pressing and Holding Space will skip text like crazy so use with caution.

Reactions: Bobber Tail

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
A discord is created if people want to join while we wait for SubscribeStar to approve the account.
The link is on the 1st post

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Oh no, not again, another game, dont tell the other project was abandoned... well not surprise at this point, but im sure the other pj has enough to salvage it and make a small game.

But review of this build, engine needs an upgrade, art is good, animations the not sequence ones could use some work, the game needs better hints or a kinda of walkthrough cause i could easily get lost.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes