Others Milftoon - MilfLand [v0.01B] [Milftoon]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

Which milf should be included (more) in the next update

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
MilfToon-Grounded you guys have like a roadmap for this project you wanna share with us?
Anyways solid first release of this game, love it so far!
Currently 0.01B (or 0.015) will be updated for a bug fix a couple of typos + a small teaser scene. This will be done in 3-4 days with latest by Friday night or Saturday morning.

After that version 0.02 (which is already being worked on) will include the introduction of Dennis and additional scenes of almost all the milfs but with more on the one that wins the pool

0.03 will be an attempt to do the gallery and also progress storyline with the gallery being on the low-side

After that we see depending on the support that we will get on SubscribeStar

Reactions: Pu$$yBo$$

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
And What to do now?
I think its the end of the update - no hints available"
Pay close attention to what Lilith is saying since she mentioned that during the night scenes , the player will be "locked" in the house. This means , very little locations to go through so the hints are disabled during night scenes.

Once you wake them up , grab the bra
The visit the dad (leave/return) in the living room until you see the granny in the fence behind them peeking. Talk to dad then.

Earngame

Jan 16, 2023
Good to be back. Love you all!
First release so please be kind and post any bugs you may find.
Walkthrough is not really needed as the game has a built-in tip-system

A few words:
1. The game is still on it's initial phase at version 0.01 so expect some bugs and the game length to be short-ish.

2. The game engine is something that we always use and we are aware that some players don't like it so we tried to make it as renpy-ish as possible.

We won't change the engine so please don't ask for that.

3. To support this game you need to support our SubscribeStar.

4. Updates will be posted HERE first. There is no need to leech this game from anywhere. We will be posting it here for everyone to play.

5. No pay-wall and no "exclusives". The content will be the same for all.
[/QUOTE

Version for Maz.zip ?

Reactions: MilfToon-Grounded

Jackpots

Oct 3, 2017
wow that's good. Good start with sexy scenes. I didn't have any difficulty finding things to do. The Milfs are sublime and I can't wait to see Dexter mom :p Keep the good work DEV !

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
well are u sure u want to make 4 protagonist ? It's would take more more time to make it, What u think about make one protagonist where other 3 boys have such small ones, only one will have a Large schlong and he will fuck all women, If u want to make all 4 protagonist that's would be quite bored and u abandoned game very quickly beacouse u be out of content it's just my opinion.If u create just one main Protagonist which will have mostly all sex scene etc + other 3 boys but they will be like a extra situation mostly funny how they still small etc
I agree with you on why have 4 protagonists instead one, specially since the first one is a female mc which it's not my cup of tea, but what I don't agree with you it's having one mc to fuck all the milfs present on this game. Like if Dennis was the sole protagonist, fucking Dexter's mom is not going to give me any satisfaction since she's from a different universe and not to mention the lack of taboo. I think it's better to stick to the their own universe and if they need to add more milfs, create more family instead of bring well know characters from different franchises. Of course this is just my opinion, I'm pretty sure the story of this game is already set on stone.

bitriper

Sep 26, 2020
Awesome a new Mifltoon game. then i scroll down to similar threads and see all the other abandoned games. But hey, maybe this time you guys will actually pour resources into this. Im hopeful.

• Red Heart

GurungVanguard

May 24, 2024
I'm fine with using whatever engine you want so long as it works with Linux.
RenPy works great in Linux and whatever this is does not...so I can't play it without jumping through some serious hoops.
Game looks very interesting but...well I've said my piece.

> The game engine is something that we always use and we are aware that some players don't like it so we tried to make it as renpy-ish as possible.

> We won't change the engine so please don't ask for that.

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
Oh boy! More Milftoon shovelware. I can't name a single dev who makes more abandoned games. Anyone who thinks this will see a 5th major patch is insane. Heck, I don't see a 3rd major patch being a thing.

• Hey there
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes