4.00 star(s) 10 Votes

0.03 will include progression with Sue and what other milf?

• Dexters Mom

• Harriet - Dennis aunt

• Beverly -Dalvis mom

• Alice - Dennis Mom

Results are only viewable after voting.

KENZO15

Mar 12, 2018
I'm stuck. The game says to get a hammer and then the keys but I've done that. I got inside the house and I got the wires from the couch.
Then I attached the wires to the battery but it doesn't let me charge the hammer. It says to do something "phone-y" first.
I attached the phone to the charger in Dennis' room but it doesn't let me get it. It says that I should progress in the game first.
Hint is still to get a hammer to get inside Dalvis' apartment. Auntie is still in the garage and I can't find any remote controlled car for the little mf.
I am stuck at exactly the same spot. Can anyone help?

KENZO15

Mar 12, 2018
after the update the granny is not appearing, i have been switching rooms for like 15 minutes xD
YES, THIS IS THE GAME BREAKING PART FOR ME, APPARENTLY. I am stuck where the game wants me to do something "phone-y" when I try to charge the drill at the battery (I have the wires and I am charging the phone).

agosvibiworld

Jan 7, 2022
a lot of people are so pessimistic, complaining that it will be abandoned, I know is frustrating to play, enjoy and then nothing but say thank you that they are even doing something, and not even charging money for it, I believe, you don't know why they had to abandon the other projects, life is not always as we want it to be

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
MilfToon-Grounded
Fantastic game

For me, update 2A is not working. I tried to load my previous saves, but all I got is a black screen.
However, this is a good start for the game, and if it's ever finished, I'll absolutely remake the whole thing in 3D.

~Foxx
Why? It's perfect as it is and leagues above 99,9% of Renpy/DAZ3D games out there.

But if you think you're more capable than this artist/animator, please do.

SirVexBroozer

Aug 19, 2022
can someone post a screenshot of a good sex scene in this game? god i wish more games would put their good sex scene screenshots in their featuring photos. i dont wanna waste my time and also computer security for a game that might have sex scenes that arent my style and that im not that into.

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes