4.00 star(s) 10 Votes

0.03 will include progression with Sue and what other milf?

• Dexters Mom

• Harriet - Dennis aunt

• Beverly -Dalvis mom

• Alice - Dennis Mom

Results are only viewable after voting.

doc69ppb

May 27, 2020
Help im at (sue's house use the weed) quest and i can't find kevin, the cousin is in the backyard. I checked previous posts about this and everyone says click right in the living room to go to the backyard but the option to click doesn't show for me do i have to hide the thing on the left idk, plz help

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
I'm stuck. The game says to get a hammer and then the keys but I've done that. I got inside the house and I got the wires from the couch.
Then I attached the wires to the battery but it doesn't let me charge the hammer. It says to do something "phone-y" first.
I attached the phone to the charger in Dennis' room but it doesn't let me get it. It says that I should progress in the game first.
Hint is still to get a hammer to get inside Dalvis' apartment. Auntie is still in the garage and I can't find any remote controlled car for the little mf.
Talk with Dalvin's mom in her bedroom so she will ask for the phone.

How to catch Frank and Maureen?
Go to Sue's house in the living room.

i am having an issue with my previous saves any idea?
I need more info on this. Where was your last save?
What kind of issue?
Did you tamper with the saves in any way?
All of them?

can someone post a screenshot of a good sex scene in this game? god i wish more games would put their good sex scene screenshots in their featuring photos. i dont wanna waste my time and also computer security for a game that might have sex scenes that arent my style and that im not that into.
We don't post the sex scenes in the screenshots because it will be a major spoiler, especially at this early versions. We are trying to get a gallery going though which will be unlocked from the start.

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
I'm stuck too ,bro.
Can you point please where?

I can't place in his couch pocket
Can you provide a screenshot please?

for some reason Lillth doesn't appear when I go to Dexter's room, in the hint to talk to her..
It's a typo. It's supposed to be Dennis room ,not Dexters.

I will drop a 5 star review as soon as the android version comes out
We are working on that for this week (hopefully)

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
Why charging the drill dosn't works? What i have to do first? I already have the key :/ View attachment 3790603
That's not where you charge the drill.
First talk with the milf in her room there.

To charge the drill :
Go to Dennis house at his storage shed. There will be a car battery there. Use (drag/drop) the wires on the battery.
The Drill is in Dennis Garage on the right.
Get the drill and then drag/drop the drill on the battery with wires to charge it.

Hope this helps

cuzidu

Jun 9, 2017
What a great game, but do you know what could make it even better and differentiate it from other games? : scenes with variations of speed and different angles in different positions (or are you going to tell me that you have sex in the same position and speed XD) Make this apply and this game will differentiate itself from about 98% of the games here on the forum

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
Help im at (sue's house use the weed) quest and i can't find kevin, the cousin is in the backyard. I checked previous posts about this and everyone says click right in the living room to go to the backyard but the option to click doesn't show for me do i have to hide the thing on the left idk, plz help
Go to the living room (there are 2 locations , 1 where you see a white DOOR on your right , and another where you see the Garage door) where you see the door on the right. Through there you can go outside which is where Kevin is so you can give him the weed.

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
What a great game, but do you know what could make it even better and differentiate it from other games? : scenes with variations of speed and different angles in different positions (or are you going to tell me that you have sex in the same position and speed XD) Make this apply and this game will differentiate itself from about 98% of the games here on the forum
Well we do have different angles unless you mean to be able to swap between them until the player decides to stop?
That actually aint a bad idea. I'll give it a go but on the next scenes.

cuzidu

Jun 9, 2017
Well we do have different angles unless you mean to be able to swap between them until the player decides to stop?
That actually aint a bad idea. I'll give it a go but on the next scenes.
yeah, but not just angles, but also positions, come on, we spent a good part of it grinding doing the missions, and I think that well-filled scenes would give a good incentive to continue seeking the rewards

Reactions: MilfToon-Grounded

cuzidu

Jun 9, 2017
we will try our best to increase those then
Wow cool, if you do it you'll definitely have my support,and not just me.
games with this style, and even more so with a collection of good scenes is something that people really enjoy, and that is sorely lacking, seriously, you can count on your fingers games with dynamic scenes

jotarofdfgdfvcbf

Jul 17, 2022
That's not where you charge the drill.
First talk with the milf in her room there.

To charge the drill :
Go to Dennis house at his storage shed. There will be a car battery there. Use (drag/drop) the wires on the battery.
The Drill is in Dennis Garage on the right.
Get the drill and then drag/drop the drill on the battery with wires to charge it.

Hope this helps
what milfs? i so confused sorry :c

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes