4.00 star(s) 10 Votes

0.03 will include progression with Sue and what other milf?

• Dexters Mom

• Harriet - Dennis aunt

• Beverly -Dalvis mom

• Alice - Dennis Mom

Results are only viewable after voting.

Erebus69

Mar 28, 2019
Are you getting tired of answering the same quest questions?

I think yall have a problem with game play and story telling. May I suggest you start using Show, Guide, Do approach that half-life used, Or start providing reinforcing hints during normal play, And/Or just include night time hints

Reactions: rop1

lok34

Oct 3, 2021
I think we defo need an Asian tiger mum added to the game, someone who comes off really strict. Her strict persona however is fueled by her sexual frustration at not being fucked by her priest hubby who is cheating with choir girls or something.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cuzidu

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.02a bugs

1) Version number - right side 0.01b

2) Dennis his arm is moving and the old pic from his arm is aso there so it looks that he have two from the same arm.

3) Oil Hint Dexter - Dennis it must be

4) Shower Hint Dexter - Dennis it must be

5) Lilith Hint Dexter - Dennis it must be

Improvation possibilities

I like it more when you have a hero and he get alone the harem. And from his house he explored the world.

1) Better Place/Door find for example backyard Sue`s House

Last edited:
Reactions: xDeveluxe

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
0.02a bugs

1) Version number - right side 0.01b

2) Dennis his arm is moving and the old pic from his arm is aso there so it looks that he have two from the same arm.

3) Oil Hint Dexter - Dennis it must be

4) Shower Hint Dexter - Dennis it must be

5) Lilith Hint Dexter - Dennis it must be

I like it more when you have a hero and he get alone the harem. And from his house he explored the world.

Improvation possibilities

1) Better Place/Door find for example backyard Sue`s House
Got'em all !
Thanks for pointing them out!
0.02B will have them all fixed

All heroes/heroines though will not do others besides the ones in their closest surroundings and once Lilith is done feeding she will go to another household.

Reactions: Qool

B88B

Feb 23, 2019
Great game MilfToon-Grounded, just found it!

Love the M/S content with this art style since it's not that widespread, to my knowledge! Also the fact that you have fem. protag. alongside the male one.

I understand that you're only at the beginning of your venture, and that there's still a lot of work creating & developing the story (scenes), but do you plan, by any chance, to expand the rooster of the characters? Create and involve, in the future, more characters from this universe in-game? (if yes, here's hoping still along the lines of M/S and as little ntr as possible (if at all / or avoidable - although, I respect what everybody's into...)

Also, I agree that it's better to have just a few characters and develop them as much as possible and have more x-scenes with them, than a lot of characters with very few scenes, or that makes the release of the next game version slower/much later. But I was just curious about a possible future rooster.

Thanks again! Have a good one! (y)

Reactions: MilfToon-Grounded

90o-o09

Jun 27, 2018
any way to extract images scenes and other things ?
UPDATE : the engine is the same for other milftoon games but i cant seem to extract any of it unfortunately.

Last edited:
Reactions: kommandant
4.00 star(s) 10 Votes