4.20 star(s) 30 Votes

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
TBH before you add like 12 new MILFs and only 1-2 of them get a new scene in each update

How about focusing on the existing ones? Then make a new game with new characters.
We wont add any new milfs until their storyline is closed to finishing. This was stated quite a few times

1720775494041.png
Sample from the current work-in-progress Gallery

More samples have been posted in the Discord channel

i hope the milf you're talking about is not sue because i would hate that. i think she's my favorite.
The above I've posted is for new milfs to be added. The current milfs will stay until their storyline is finished ... so Sue stays and she is even getting an update in 0.03

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
Thanks for that note. It is set to "Never Expire" but for some reason they keep expiring.
I updated it

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
I couldn't wait for a fixed android version so I played it using winlator on my s24. I played normally BUUUT with one nasty bug. I can't save

So I'll have to wait for the fix

razfaz

Mar 24, 2021
Larry here,

PlayFlow is smooth, maybe too smooth.
Build up of Story is way to fast, and it is way too easy to get rewarding Assets in my opp.

It may still feel like a digital comic book (not bad), but the goal should have been a Game right?

The quality of assets are very top and superb.

All the Best.

Last edited:
Reactions: MilfToon-Grounded

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
Windows, and there is no Error, I just can't get to the window where to save. Also Enter/Space doesn't work for progressing text, only mouse does work.
That's a weird error but try the following:

1. Delete all the game files and download/extract the game again. Don't worry , the saves are in another location so you won't lose them. This may happened because you are running the game in a different account or the accounts got mixed up.

2. Maybe the game can't create the save files properly and it needs access rights to save the file. Run the game at least once as Administrator. Right click on the game and select Run As Admin

3. You can still access the Save Menu with the ESC button

4. Do you have any controllers (joysticks etc) plugged in? Maybe they are conflicting with they keyboard settings. Remove the controller (or turn it off) and see if it makes a difference.

5. Restarting PC and Starting a new game?

Let me know if any of these work please. Hope you enjoy the game.

How change clothes and talk with kevin?
Go to her bedroom and click on the cabinet to change clothes. Then meet Kevin in the garage

Malliy

Mar 20, 2023
I'm stuck at Dexter's bathroom door, the only thing I can click on is the door itself and it just says 'come back later'. No option to go back so I'm stuck here

Great game though!

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
I'm stuck at Dexter's bathroom door, the only thing I can click on is the door itself and it just says 'come back later'. No option to go back so I'm stuck here

Great game though!
Thank you for pointing this out! The button is there it is just the text that is missing!

There should be on the far left and far Right an option to leave so click on one of the sides and it should let you leave. We fixed it and it will be included with the next update.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Malliy

Malliy

Mar 20, 2023
Thank you for pointing this out! The button is there it is just the text that is missing!

There should be on the far left and far Right an option to leave so click on one of the sides and it should let you leave. We fixed it and it will be included with the next update.
That was a really quick response. Thanks

I saved every 15 or so minutes so I was able to go to a previous save and continue playing whilst making sure to avoid the door. Finished the game and really liked it! How often are you planning to update the story roughly?

Last edited:

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
That was a really quick response. Thanks

I saved every 15 or so minutes so I was able to go to a previous save and continue playing whilst making sure to avoid the door. Finished the game and really liked it! How often are you planning to update the story roughly?
Updates could take anywhere between 4-6 weeks , with the next one -as stated previously many times- (0.03a) taking most likely all 6 weeks (if all goes well) as we will be doing parts of the Gallery too which is increasing our workload. Update speed is also directly related to the support/help that we are getting so the more support we get the faster we can finish the work.

Is there a way to hide the text box?
Thought you should know , we just added this. With the press of the Key N , the dialog box will be toggled on/off

Another character/sample posted in Discord for those interested

Reactions: HCoel and Malliy
4.20 star(s) 30 Votes