4.20 star(s) 30 Votes

Noracatt

Dec 9, 2018
I just wanted to say that it's nice to see that you still exist, it makes heart warm. Beautiful graphic style, art, idea. I would change a few things in the interface because I am a graphic designer myself, I would add something from myself but anyway, this is very good work and worth any money! :love::p

• Red Heart
Reactions: MilfToon-Grounded

sostok31

Jan 8, 2023
Jetsons, Iron Giant, Dragon Ball, Stranger Things, King Of The Hill, Secret Saturday, Johnny Test, Jimmy Neutron, GTA5, Danny Phantom, Arthur, Ben 10, Big Barba, Milftoon Drama MILFS!!!!! We can't wait bro!

• Red Heart
Reactions: MilfToon-Grounded

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
Any news about android version ?
Im waiting for it to get fixed too
We working on it (yesterday and today) trying to find the problem. It is weird as we are having problems replicating the error as it works on ours. We did find a phone that has the same issue though and we are getting it today to test it.

Are there gonna be any more milfs we can play as down the road?
Yes of course but we will only start adding new characters once the current characters storyline is close to finish.

Last edited:
Reactions: satan10 and sykty

ikxmootix

Sep 23, 2017
We working on it (yesterday and today) trying to find the problem. It is weird as we are having problems replicating the error as it works on ours. We did find a phone that has the same issue though and we are getting it today to test it.
Usually when I download Android version of games, it's only 1 .APK file and then you run it and everything installs on your phone.
In your Android .rar file its 3 more files that I don't recognize. It could be that we are not familiar with it and need guidance to install it properly.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 30 Votes