4.20 star(s) 30 Votes
Aug 14, 2021
I can't use weed in the garage, doesnt appear any interaction, i'll wait when the game is more polished, and play again, i really love the art and the context, but the game (for me) misses a lot of things

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
I can't use weed in the garage, doesnt appear any interaction, i'll wait when the game is more polished, and play again, i really love the art and the context, but the game (for me) misses a lot of things
You don't use the weed on Garage. You use it on the back of the house (which is accessible through the white door on the RIGHT of the living room )

itaka

Jan 19, 2020
And will the dude finish at least one game properly or will continue to troll the crowd

prk222111

Feb 6, 2023
1723793567477.png i am at dexter house but nothing happen, i was even in other houses and nothing, and btw is there a way to fing tanning oil for denis mom?

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
i didn't play the new update but let me say this.

This game is incredible. there are so many good games in f95 but there some that i classify as awesome. and i could say some of them like summertime saga and the secret of the house.

what makes horrible is the absurd long time we have to wait to play these. it's almost like a scan what they do. they make you wait 4-5 months to play a 10-20 minutes.

but i love this game from the moment i saw.

i just want to say that i hope this game don't turn out as a scan like the others and become a selfdumb money farm.

if it didn't i will gladly support the page.

Reactions: MilfToon-Grounded

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Exit Dexters house (front) and then you will be able to use the Map.
Click on the Map and then select Sue's house.
This helped a lot... cheers

Been clicking the map for ages in other places, now we all know it can only be used at the front of each house. Maybe shade it out until your at that area, helps people know they cant use it until they are there.

Last edited:
Reactions: MilfToon-Grounded

JimboMan2000

Apr 2, 2023
i think my game is bugged. there is no laptop in secret lab.... only russian doll and tv... hint says i need drop money on laptop... got no money got no laptop

PremiumKiwi

Sep 24, 2023
granny doesn't appear for me in the first night behind dad :/ i tried pretty much everything.. any ideas? or is it a bug?

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
Don't waste your time playing this game :cool:
This will be the fourth abandoned game in a row :p

r.png

Damn this developer has a terrible track record of finishing projects.
wow, so other one was dead on arrival? i'm really skeptical about Milftoon today.
another milftoon game? What happened to milftoon drama?
And will the dude finish at least one game properly or will continue to troll the crowd

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes