4.20 star(s) 30 Votes

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
jhentai Thank you for your review! There will be a sex scene in the next update if that helps your review!
For info or quick questions check Discord. Here I check often but Discord is plugged in in my head

Reactions: allintine

Enconator

May 4, 2023
Wow, Alice has gotten lots of votes recently :D Somebody really wants her to win :cool: Well, they both are hot milfs so either way goes nicely. But Kathy scenes were just starting so more of that would be better :p And damn she looks sexy on that draft, humping cock between those asscheeks...yummyh

Reactions: pSystem and OGRey

zilkin

Dec 9, 2020
Wow, Alice has gotten lots of votes recently :D Somebody really wants her to win :cool: Well, they both are hot milfs so either way goes nicely. But Kathy scenes were just starting so more of that would be better :p And damn she looks sexy on that draft, humping cock between those asscheeks...yummyh
I find Alice hot, especially in that work uniform she wears... what's her job a stewardess? Anyway, looks like Dexter's mom is gonna get corrupted soon with all that touching but Alice is not yet there so maybe Dennis needs a similar ploy. I know, he can fake injury so she needs to help him "pee" and stuff.

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
I like the Alice / Dennis story the most, because

- her (and her sister's) body is drawn with a more natural appearance, not so vastly exaggerated like the other two
- her story is from Dennis' perspective (don't like Sue's female PoV)
- she seems to behave oblivious about the situation (unlike Kathy and Sue who are playing an active part)
- she is being neglected and obviously cheated on by her husband, which turns the abuse of her into something positive
- she had at least somewhat interactive sexual scenes (uncover, undress etc)

zilkin

Dec 9, 2020

- her (and her sister's) body is drawn with a more natural appearance, not so vastly exaggerated like the other two
- she seems to behave oblivious about the situation (unlike Kathy and Sue who are playing an active part)
- she is being neglected and obviously cheated on by her husband, which turns the abuse of her into something positive
She's also a hot blond with an elegant figure.

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018

Fair enough, good reasons.

So far, Alice has not been affected by Lilith's voice.
Female POV and Lilith voice on moms is a big L, i guess we most of us can agree on that.

Sons should do all the work, period. Lilith should only talk with sons.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MilfToon-Grounded

zilkin

Dec 9, 2020
Female POV and Lilith voice on moms is a big L, i guess we most of us can agree on that.

Sons should do all the work, period. Lilith should only talk with sons.
I also prefer the boys POV buuuut, lets say Pandora Box artist might be a woman so..... women can get horny as well. Mixing it up is not bad also Lliith is a female demon of lust so makes sense she would put work on both genders.

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes