4.20 star(s) 30 Votes

watermankaku

Feb 6, 2021
Alice wins, okay, she's hot too, but she already has a lot of comic content, I'm mainly curious about other women's content

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
Alice wins, okay, she's hot too, but she already has a lot of comic content, I'm mainly curious about other women's content
Those will be done eventually as there will always be progress on one milf (like now Sue) and another that is voted by the players. This way we can progress the storyline as we have charted it down while also considering the input of our supporters. In the next update Sue and Alice will both get storyline progression with most part going towards Sue's.

leeon003

Jul 26, 2024
How you mean?
Now the story line is to switch between different scenes based on prompts and dialogue. In the previous version, you gave the player a choice.
To spy on Dad and grandma or Mom in the shower. These two options do not affect the development of the main line, you can set other branches,
Adding a calendar to the game interface, such as going to church on the weekend may have new scenes, but not the main content. 无标题.png

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
Another teaser/spoiler posted on Discord. This will be the last one until the update which is still far off. I will post it here later (or a good Samaritan will do it before me)

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
Now the story line is to switch between different scenes based on prompts and dialogue. In the previous version, you gave the player a choice.
To spy on Dad and grandma or Mom in the shower. These two options do not affect the development of the main line, you can set other branches,
Adding a calendar to the game interface, such as going to church on the weekend may have new scenes, but not the main content. View attachment 3962799
This is not a bad idea but it requires quite a lot of planning ahead and most importantly it may be boring to some since if they want to go to church on a Sunday and it is Monday then they will have to skip 6 days just to be able to do the sunday part. Won't it be better to just have the option to "Go to Church" regardless of the time?

Reactions: zilkin

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
Dev where can i support you since you've yet to have your revision do in subscribestar?
Thank you !
Until we get SubscribeStar worked out , you can support us by getting a subscription on Milftoon.com. There you can get access to all of the comics too!
Once you do that, txt me on our discord your username (no need password) and send me your ideas/thoughts or just your good luck so we can keep working on our game!

Reactions: potrio

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Is there any update for Milftoon Grounded I really enjoyed that game and wanted to know what happened. I'm not going to scream about money or wasted time but come on guys grounded and this game have the same premise why not finish the other one first.
If you take a look you will see it's abandoned. Like all of their games. Don't expect this to ever be completed either.

potrio

Feb 1, 2023
Thank you !
Until we get SubscribeStar worked out , you can support us by getting a subscription on Milftoon.com. There you can get access to all of the comics too!
Once you do that, txt me on our discord your username (no need password) and send me your ideas/thoughts or just your good luck so we can keep working on our game!
I've read your answer just now, thanks and I will wait the subscribestar profile to support you, still this game is a 10/10

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes