4.20 star(s) 30 Votes

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i don't know if it's a bug are what? i save in one spot and four to five save go to other save spot's

Xarald

May 13, 2019
Along with Dennis mom that won the poll (check above the thread) she will also be included in version 0.03

In Sue's living room (right after you come from the stairs) you will see a white door on the far right of the background. That door leads outside behind the house where Kevin is waiting.
1725099413346.png
you mean this door?

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
Updated Discord :

You can seen update logs , teasers , help, etc on Discord guys so you are encouraged to join if you want

DarkLurker12

Aug 26, 2021
Just found a review vid on F is for Family, Sue's series, only to find out maureen was the YOUNGest sibling and a brunett. This opens up fun options for adding serieses like American Dragon.

Though honestly I think Seth macFarland show are the best candidates for this kind of game. Family Guy with Chris as the hero and American Dad with Francine as the heroine.

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
Just found a review vid on F is for Family, Sue's series, only to find out maureen was the YOUNGest sibling and a brunett. This opens up fun options for adding serieses like American Dragon.

Though honestly I think Seth macFarland show are the best candidates for this kind of game. Family Guy with Chris as the hero and American Dad with Francine as the heroine.
We will do a poll on which milf will get picked. Currently we are working on a draft or two on possible new additions AFTER the current plots are near completion.
Louis and Francine are not included in that list. The list for now (subject to additions of course) is Chichi from DBZ, a New Milf game parody (spoiler later) , Rachel Quest from Johnny Quest. We hope to make the list of at least 5-6 milf before we decide which milf.

Milf winner that will have her own storyline and added in the game will be taken from the poll here, from poll on Discord (yes votes count twice if you have account here and on discord) but also from supporters where their vote will count 5x or 10x depending on the support type. We are not sure or set on the specifics of the (5x, 10x or other) just yet but more information will be posted on Discord along with teasers and milf suggestions as time gets closer for one of the milf endings.

leeon003

Jul 26, 2024
Any plans with Family Guy?
It is clearly written above that the new MILF is selected by everyone's vote, and the votes of supporters will be counted 5 to 10 times. There are two support channels, milftoon.com and subscribestar (the review of subscribestar is currently not completed). Votes for one-month members will be calculated as 5 times, and votes for 3-month members will be calculated as 10 times. (This is how I understand it)

zilkin

Dec 9, 2020
ChiChi and Bulma are ideal lonely housewife candidates since Goku and Vegeta are always training or fighting...

Reactions: Third Leg

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok i just have to say it why not Kim possible are ben ten lol. we could even go cheetara from thunder cat's sorry could not help my self are h me man lol i almost forgot johhny test lol

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
ok i just have to say it why not Kim possible are ben ten lol. we could even go cheetara from thunder cat's sorry could not help my self are h me man lol i almost forgot johhny test lol
All milfs are possible if supporters request it. It is one of the benefits of the people supporting us that they get first pick on the incoming new milfs.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well cheetara i don't thinks a milf and i don't know who the milf in he man would be. i was just saying the others to give people more choices i have no money so i won't be getting to pick but thats ok.

Reactions: MilfToon-Grounded
4.20 star(s) 30 Votes