4.20 star(s) 30 Votes

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
well cheetara i don't thinks a milf and i don't know who the milf in he man would be. i was just saying the others to give people more choices i have no money so i won't be getting to pick but thats ok.
All input is welcomed (money or not). I feel you since I don't have any money either :)
Just writing it here means that someone else may see it and ask for it plus you can support us in more ways than money such as giving us a good review or promoting the game.

leeon003

Jul 26, 2024
All input is welcomed (money or not). I feel you since I don't have any money either :)
Just writing it here means that someone else may see it and ask for it plus you can support us in more ways than money such as giving us a good review or promoting the game.
How to promote a game

zilkin

Dec 9, 2020
Is wife from Adams family an option, bringing back the classics. PLUS you get to design a spooky mansion lol.

Reactions: weezal

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
I'll have to support you then... I guess you have a forum on milftoon too? And story related, Morticia Adams wouldn't be freaked out by Lilith, she could probably talk to her on equal ground.
I think there was a forum in the past but not anymore. For the game we have the Discord that you can join

Flash Dingo

Sep 18, 2019
Haven't played the game yet, so not sure how the multiple protagonists works, but I am curious: if a character like Cheetara is added, would she get a duo Wily Kit and Wily Kat released with her like tag-team MC, just Wily Kit, or the default MCs for the game?

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
Haven't played the game yet, so not sure how the multiple protagonists works, but I am curious: if a character like Cheetara is added, would she get a duo Wily Kit and Wily Kat released with her like tag-team MC, just Wily Kit, or the default MCs for the game?
This is the generic answer but all characters will need to be humanized so a character like Cheetara will not have a tail while some face features will also adjust accordingly. Same with the heroes too. The aim of the game is to have a 3/1 male to female character control.
For example now we have Kathy, Alice, Beverly where we play we the male hero counterpart while also having Sue where we play Sue. If and when Sue's storyline is finished then we will replace her with a female lead while if and when another of the 3 milf's storyline is finished then it will be replaced with another milf where the player will be playing the hero that joins with her.

racl3a

Apr 13, 2021
This is the generic answer but all characters will need to be humanized so a character like Cheetara will not have a tail while some face features will also adjust accordingly. Same with the heroes too. The aim of the game is to have a 3/1 male to female character control.
For example now we have Kathy, Alice, Beverly where we play we the male hero counterpart while also having Sue where we play Sue. If and when Sue's storyline is finished then we will replace her with a female lead while if and when another of the 3 milf's storyline is finished then it will be replaced with another milf where the player will be playing the hero that joins with her.
could be cool to see crosslines between some characters and not just dead end of each story line , but its for far future of course ;)

Reactions: MilfToon-Grounded

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Reactions: MilfToon-Grounded

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
When the new update
Damn, this thread gets so many replies. And they are all about walkthrough questions and savegames.

Anyways, last vague public info from 2 weeks ago https://f95zone.to/threads/milftoon-milfland-v0-03a-milftoon.210625/post-14641810

So i wouldn't expect the next version before at least one or two weeks. Last update was on 15th of august so this seems on schedule.
That would be correct. We need at a minimum of 1-2 weeks and it will depend then on the bugs/testing phase how long after.

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes