4.20 star(s) 30 Votes

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Updated Discord
Any way to get into Discord these days without email confirmation or (lol) age confirmation via webcam?

Invite links always have you enter a username, do the hcaptcha, but then kick you back to an email login.

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
Any way to get into Discord these days without email confirmation or (lol) age confirmation via webcam?

Invite links always have you enter a username, do the hcaptcha, but then kick you back to an email login.
You need to have a Discord account. That's how discord is. I don't know if you can have access to Discord anonymously.

Reactions: allintine

Jione007

Apr 10, 2021
Will there be swapping shit in this game. Since there are two moms and two sons. Or will moms fuck someone other that their sons or husband?? Please tell so I can make up my mind that I will play it or not.

zilkin

Dec 9, 2020
What?? I am even more confused now with hero and heroine term!!
Just tell me will the main mom characters ever fuck someone other than their husband or son in any pov or situation??
There is a character switching in the game, sometimes u play as milf and most time as boy so... I guess the milf player chars will do it with other dudes.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
here is the think lilth said she only get's true power from incest so if they fuck others she is not getting the power she want's

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
Hello, I love this game and I would like to know if sue’s father-in-law will fuck with her ?... Thank you !!
We honestly do not know. The story is driven by the people who support us by getting a Milftoon subscription. If people request it or if people vote against it then we will go accordingly.
Our only rule regardless of requests is NO NTR.

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes