4.20 star(s) 30 Votes

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
If I may give my 2 cents.
I love the art and the story and setup are exactly what I'd want from a Milftoon universe game.

But this is a game to play one handed and it's frustrating when you have to click on every little thing in hopes you find what you're looking for if you even know where to look for it.

If it's possible maybe have 2 different modes. One can be what's in the game now and the other, lets call in easy mode, would straight up tell you what to do instead of vague hints. I'd like to play this game more but I'm looking to get off, not actually play a challenging game.

I'd also recommend putting the Gallery right in the beginning before you even start the game with all the sex scenes in their entirety. Dialog and all.

Doing all of that would give the player all the options they need to tailor the game experience to their liking and maximize enjoyment.

Either way thanks for reading and all you do Dev.
hi!
You are right and we had already made the fixes for this!
What you are describing is the first steps of the game (mostly version 0.1 and 0.2). After that we added a pretty much walkthrough (step-by-step) as you are describing. Only the first parts are difficult which provide vague hints, the rest are exact descriptions and locations on what to do.
The Gallery at the beginning , especially with dialogs is a No though. We had a meeting about it and we decided that the players that actually play the game should be awarded slightly more than the guys that just want to view the scenes. Hence this decision. After you play through the first 20-30 minutes of the game , then it gets way easier and you will understand what I mean.

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Very short update with scenes which didn't interest me.

No idea why any straight male player would like to see Sue's FemProtag plot to begin with.
But if this really is necessary, then at least make it like with Kevin's scenes where she is the abused unwilling person.
The scene where she tries to molest her little boy was completely against the vibe of the game (horny boy goes for moms).

Then we have the Dennis scene, feeling so rushed and without further context. As if the whole plot was just a bonus scene. Yet he didn't get his dick wet, either.

The plot section about Sue's husband is way too deep in NTR territory anyways. Like the sister is already fucked by him, good - then don't show those characters again. But now we even see the scene of him and his mother, completely unnecessary.

Witch-King 2017

Formerly 'Antron2017'
Jul 30, 2024
The style and art are just top. Huge thanks PBX artists . There is in whole enternet i have not find a such good quality of comics like PBX. Especially with incest relationship.I played in summertime saga and milftoon drama but those art styles can not be compared with the PBX art style(personal opinion) . And i am glad to see some sexy animations in the game. Thanks a lot PBX team

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
The style and art are just top. Huge thanks PBX artists . There is in whole enternet i have not find a such good quality of comics like PBX. Especially with incest relationship.I played in summertime saga and milftoon drama but those art styles can not be compared with the PBX art style(personal opinion) . And i am glad to see some sexy animations in the game. Thanks a lot PBX team
:love: (y)

andreistfu1234

Oct 1, 2018
The last update was a big meh; good to finally have a proper sex scene; but its an illusion of characters that we just met this update. From a story pov it's somewhat lame, since there's a lot of buildup in the last months just to show someone new.

Sue and Dennis storyline line are the most developed but there's probably still a year of updates before any actual sex scene happen with those specific characters; the two others ones have been introduced but still a lot more teases to come before anything happens.

I kinda get the impression that this game will have a 1 year of monthly update with just teases; then finally deliver 1 sex scene with that character before it's stories is finished and we restart the whole story again with a new face. Pity, it would have been more interesting if the story itself was shorter and more focused with alot of sex scenes in different places.

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes