• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
i can open or convert CBR file, what can i do now ?
You have two options:
1- Use cbr reader. I recommend
2- Unzip (extract) the file with winrar or 7zip into its own folder. A cbr file is pretty much a compressed archive.
Try this.. take a regular comic that's a jpg and compress it to a zip file. Change the .zip into .cbr and use the reader.

Reactions: Jame8513

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
You have two options:
1- Use cbr reader. I recommend
2- Unzip (extract) the file with winrar or 7zip into its own folder. A cbr file is pretty much a compressed archive.
Try this.. take a regular comic that's a jpg and compress it to a zip file. Change the .zip into .cbr and use the reader.
Thanks for the update.

Another great reader is Honeyview

Reactions: muttdoggy

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
I noticed a number of missing comics in these collection lists. I dl'd them and the comics were missing. The main one that comes to mind this instant is Milf Possible. Not sure if this website is legit, but I dl'd a few things from it and got exactly what I wanted and they also have a Dec site rip for Milftoon. If somebody has a florenfile account or some other way to access this, would appreciate a look and a possible update. If you think you are going to do a easy free dl on that dl site, it is a 24 hour wait between dl's. I am going to start dl'ing them now, hopefully have them all by the weekend.

Reactions: aeonium

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
@SilentFella Yeah one of the uploads is from a previous upload on this site and the newer one is the one I've been maintaining for myself. Yes, there ARE some comics missing. All you need to upload are the ones that are missing.
It might sound like a chore, but do what I do- Read each comic and check for missing panes and that it flows. BUT with milftoon, there are several comics that don't end with "End" or "To Be Continued" and many times, those that end with "To Be Continued" often end up NOT being continued. o_O
So if you upload just the missing comics, many members will be eternally grateful. And if you need, I personally make sure they stay up even if they get taken down.. :biggrin:

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
@SilentFella Yeah one of the uploads is from a previous upload on this site and the newer one is the one I've been maintaining for myself. Yes, there ARE some comics missing. All you need to upload are the ones that are missing.
It might sound like a chore, but do what I do- Read each comic and check for missing panes and that it flows. BUT with milftoon, there are several comics that don't end with "End" or "To Be Continued" and many times, those that end with "To Be Continued" often end up NOT being continued. o_O
So if you upload just the missing comics, many members will be eternally grateful. And if you need, I personally make sure they stay up even if they get taken down.. :biggrin:
Hmm, do you want me to make links, or just send them to you as I find them?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote