Drakal

Aug 19, 2017
what i hate of this comics are that i never find the artist name that made some of this stuff

like the lemonade artist

and the The milftoons artist

Reactions: cimibibapa2

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
There is an awesome one out now called Urges. Saw it yesterday, was good stuff. Would say it ranks in my top 10 favorite Milftoon comics.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
So they came up as cbr files. Do I need something to open up these comics?
Two ways...
1- Download CBR Reader from here -
2- Just unzip it into its own folder. Or you can change .cbr to .zip and just extract the images.
EXPLANATION.. CBR is actually a compressed folder with images in it. The CBR reader is just a way to view compressed images..

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
most PDF readers will open them for you to read, or if you use 7zip (I imagine other zip programs will work the same way) you can right click on the file and extract it that way

cbr.png

Infinity King

Live Like A King
Dec 6, 2017
For u I think Way is right

&
The 1GB data cap per day on mega prevent me from downloading it all. And this is not this mega link specific. Every time I try to download a mega that has many folders with their own comics as oppose to a singe file (rar file) it does this. That is why I asked if anyone know what you need to do so that megadownloader just does not place all picture into single folder and leaves the others empty.
Just simply create a account in Mega.nz & move my all file to Your account & Download One one If u Wish & U don't need any Specific Soft to see my file & they all r in Pic Formate

Reactions: whatever9269010

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
He's had some comics out during the last year so I doubt it.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote