Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
I see; I have the next update and it says 63/63 there but maybe our tech guy fixed there some glitch with the new update, sorry - no way to know except if someone else with 0.25 has the same problem.

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
Love it! Hope pregnancy will be added
The pregnancy is optional which means it should will be added but it will not be soon. If you remember (heh) the pregnancy proceeds 9 1/2 months which means it will be clearly visible when the MC is in the middle of his second college year. Also I doubt the MC will be making babies left and right... but thinking about it... in the summer vacation he will be working in a boutique seaside hotel and it's quite possible a pregnant MILF to come to the hotel. But the problem is the man who is "guilty" for the pregnancy probably will be with her too... or not...

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
Same problem.
This is the 1st update where we are using actively choices and probably this is a bug due to our tech guy mismatching something. We already released the next update 0.26 for the supporters and there the gallery for 0.25 works as needed. So sorry for the problem, it will be resolved (or if you are using the unofficial compressed version the bug may be only in it).
screenshot0001.png

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
Great game and graphics. Will there ever be animations??? Thanks
We are only two people - me for the graphics and tech/text guy. We tried to outsource the animations and hire a guy to do a limited number of animations. But the guy itself is doing his own game and our animations remained for the leftover time, which for obvious reason wasn't enough. Therefore we decided to stop adding animations instead of adding bad animations. So there are few animations added which are good, or at least not too bad, and near future we don't plan adding new animations.

rai1230

Mar 14, 2021
We are only two people - me for the graphics and tech/text guy. We tried to outsource the animations and hire a guy to do a limited number of animations. But the guy itself is doing his own game and our animations remained for the leftover time, which for obvious reason wasn't enough. Therefore we decided to stop adding animations instead of adding bad animations. So there are few animations added which are good, or at least not too bad, and near future we don't plan adding new animations.
i don't really care for the animations its a plus but id rather get good content and updates

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
a lot of pontential in the game u two guys great job
Thanks.
PS. I would like to see real votes with real opinions of the pros and cons of the game - thanks to such votes we were motivated to introduce more choices for the player; not only this but I plan to rework the older episodes and add choices to them too.

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
About the harem again.
As I wrote the word "harem" sounds like some hentai video. There will not be a "harem" in the meaning "You, you, and you - since today you are in my harem!". But while some of the females has their own life (and husbands or lovers but we will not see it) there are several MILFs which will have sexual relations only with the MC, and if they have lesbian "encounters" with each other, all those encounters will be more or less related to the MC.
So far the MILFs which will have sexual relationship *only* with the MC are Mom, Auntie, Dean Malkovitz (in the very beginning she says "For more than an year I slept only with my dildos"... or something like this), Mrs. Fox and Mrs. Hartstone.

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes