zerozip0

May 23, 2018
Has someone made a namechange patch? If not then I might have to poke around in the files in order to be able to play this one, and that might take a while since I have no idea which file(s) I need to alter for it to work!
Edit: It turns out that I got it right on the first try as it was in the script.rpy file located in the game folder!
If anyone else would like to do so then you can do so by editing that file with a text editor and simply search for Danny (with the uppercase/capital D only. ) and replace that with your desired name for the main character. I think it said about 22 instances of it was replaced at the time i did this (Version 0.01)

It does not seem to have much content so far though, only about 2-5 minutes. Personally I do not like the way the main character and his friend acts, maybe that will be changed soon? Anyway good luck with your project Lednah!

Last edited:

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
Mommy is a hot MILF!
Guys, right now we are working on a big update of the game with many new renders compared to the comics and new features. We will implement the name change feature and will introduce interactivity in the erotic scenes.
Enjoy!
Undress bra_054144.png

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
And no he's not a midget these women are just Amazons.

Edit: I stand corrected.. He's another manlet shrimp. The renders are poorly done, the gameplay with all of the random clicking is hard to enjoy and fap to. Feels like something out of 2016-17.
I believe the renders look old because they are. They are from an old comic series. I wonder if the dev is the original artist.
Edit: In reading the Dev notes, it is. Cool. Look forward to where this goes.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 16 Votes