Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

delguy

Apr 3, 2018
Greetings, can you help me solve the skin color of Caroline and Linda please.
That will depend on what asset you are using

If you are using base G3F genitalia, just apply character shader you used the skin for. They usually have the shader as part of the material

algunas_cosas

Jul 8, 2019
That will depend on what asset you are using

If you are using base G3F genitalia, just apply character shader you used the skin for. They usually have the shader as part of the material
Thank you very much for responding,(I use base G3F genitalia ) I'm not clear on where to start, please can you send me Screenshot_

delguy

Apr 3, 2018
I have attached the screenshots for G3F genitalia. You could also use 1. Golden palace for G3 , or 2. New Gens for V7. Search for both on this site
Also with base G3 gens you need alot of morphs. Those too cam be found under asset releases

algunas_cosas

Jul 8, 2019
Also with base G3 gens you need alot of morphs. Those too cam be found under asset releases
I have attached the screenshots for G3F genitalia. You could also use 1. Golden palace for G3 , or 2. New Gens for V7. Search for both on this site

It is correct, it was clear to me how to make the skin change for the genitals, but for the character Caroline (avery skin) she does not have genital skin, neither does Linda (Anagord skin).
- the question is how do you do with the color of genitals in the characters LINDA AND CAROLINE?

Rizzrack

Apr 21, 2018
There are some really good artists here,. thumbs up for all you guys. (y)
i have difficulties to morph the face of Linda and Caroline. is there anyone who can give suggestions how to do it?

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
What frustration "with golden palace for g3", I can not solve this problem. I'm stuck :(
Better use the "New Genitalia for Victoria 7" for Genesis 3 and "New Genitalia for V8" if you are using Genesis 8 models

algunas_cosas

Jul 8, 2019
Better use the "New Genitalia for Victoria 7" for Genesis 3 and "New Genitalia for V8" if you are using Genesis 8 models
I understand that CAROLINE AND LINDA HAVE NOT BEEN CREATED WITH GENESIS 8, LINDA Body (Rhea) and Caroline's head (Rhea) are not compatible with GENESIS 8.
there must be a way to do it in GENESIS 3

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
I understand that CAROLINE AND LINDA HAVE NOT BEEN CREATED WITH GENESIS 8, LINDA Body (Rhea) and Caroline's head (Rhea) are not compatible with GENESIS 8.
there must be a way to do it in GENESIS 3
With the Victoria 7 one.

Keep in mind whenever you see Victoria 7, that's compatible with Genesis 3.
Victoria 8 = Genesis 8
Victoria 6 = Genesis 2
Victoria 5 = Genesis

Everytime I've use it, the gens automatically copy the texture of the model to match

algunas_cosas

Jul 8, 2019
With the Victoria 7 one.

Keep in mind whenever you see Victoria 7, that's compatible with Genesis 3.
Victoria 8 = Genesis 8
Victoria 6 = Genesis 2
Victoria 5 = Genesis

Everytime I've use it, the gens automatically copy the texture of the model to match

thanks for the information, but I still do not solve my problem. Do you think this is a vagina?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: legolasbaler
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes