Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

algunas_cosas

Jul 8, 2019
Dejé de usar "palacio dorado" y volví a los genitales genios3, y aún no puedo dar el color de piel correcto, lo único bueno es que encontré la carpeta exacta donde están las imágenes de los genitales, ¿alguien sabe dónde están? colocado manualmente?

desafortunadamente no encuentro "nuevos genitales para victoria 7" GRATIS

Todavía estoy frustrado con el tema genital.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: legolasbaler

delguy

Apr 3, 2018
you can use these for GP

I am using GP for G3 in this screenshot and both Genitalia, and material is applied correctly

delguy

Apr 3, 2018
you can use these for GP

I am using GP for G3 in this screenshot and both Genitalia, and material is applied correctly
With GP or New Gens for V7, you apply genitalia post applying skin shader for G3 character. Because it picks the torso color and matches gens with it

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Dejé de usar "palacio dorado" y volví a los genitales genios3, y aún no puedo dar el color de piel correcto, lo único bueno es que encontré la carpeta exacta donde están las imágenes de los genitales, ¿alguien sabe dónde están? colocado manualmente?

desafortunadamente no encuentro "nuevos genitales para victoria 7" GRATIS

Todavía estoy frustrado con el tema genital.
En Ingles, por favor. Busca regla cinco.
https://f95zone.to/threads/general-rules-updated-2019-02-04.5589/

In English, please. See rule five.

algunas_cosas

Jul 8, 2019
With GP or New Gens for V7, you apply genitalia post applying skin shader for G3 character. Because it picks the torso color and matches gens with it

Greetings, first thank you, you were right all the time, with "new gens for V7" I solved all the skin problems, I am enormously grateful, I will work on an image and when I finish it will be in your name.

Gracias tambien a LP83

Reactions: LP83

algunas_cosas

Jul 8, 2019
Best regards, what is the correct option to save a character (actor) and keep the hair?

I'm doing it with save "Character preset", but when I open a new project and add the character (actor) it adds no hair

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes