Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

bluehill84

Jul 16, 2017
Yyyeah. Well, this is the same celia I've been using the whole time and the one I'll keep using until someone shares the settings to one that's closer.

Or, even better, I'll just keep my stuff to myself so as to not offend your sensibilities.
I hope you keep sharing. I like your fanart.

algunas_cosas

Jul 8, 2019
Yyyeah. Well, this is the same celia I've been using the whole time and the one I'll keep using until someone shares the settings to one that's closer.

Or, even better, I'll just keep my stuff to myself so as to not offend your sensibilities.
You should learn to read a constructive criticism.

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
It must be for this language issue, and the translator.
How 'bout you go back and read what you wrote and tell me where the constructive part is.

Now it took me this long to figure out that the NEW CHARACTER was me having used a wip version with exie hair instead of the "proper" aviva one.

I'm still at a loss why you chose to PM me the skin I'm using in all versions of the character, though.

Hopefully, your day will be ruined by the knowledge that I'm now creating a brutal fusion of Caroline and V from Cyberpunk 2077 you certainly wouldn't approve of. :p

algunas_cosas

Jul 8, 2019
How 'bout you go back and read what you wrote and tell me where the constructive part is.

Now it took me this long to figure out that the NEW CHARACTER was me having used a wip version with exie hair instead of the "proper" aviva one.

I'm still at a loss why you chose to PM me the skin I'm using in all versions of the character, though.

Hopefully, your day will be ruined by the knowledge that I'm now creating a brutal fusion of Caroline and V from Cyberpunk 2077 you certainly wouldn't approve of. :p
XD

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
NykWolf Coriolan TTrick
I really like the ahegao face that turned out in this fan art, and I just included the other in game art as reference. I feel like most peoples renders of Celia gets close, but not quite right for her face... I don't know how to explain it..
Just FYI, those aren't fan art. Those were done by ICSTOR.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes