Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
If she had just agreed to a simple date in the first place, the Main Character wouldn't have been forced to fuck his mom, aunt and two sisters.

Reactions: N7's Slut
Jan 12, 2019
Did you guys all manually rig Caroline's hair, or did I install something wrong?
For me it's sticking out horizontally like there are no bones in it at all.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
More like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I tried reinstalling the hair asset twice, it's still the same.
It has no bones in it or morph options for it.
Also: oof :rolleyes:
Most of the images I found were of baby Pebbles. Didn't think posting those would be a good idea here! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Manifold and fanboi

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
My bad, I know the 2nd one was from Icstor, the 1st I thought it was Fan Art as someone directed in that direction... but even so, I don't know if Celia is just not that popular, or is much more difficult to make a render of, but of all the images I've saved of the fan art, not much seem to be able to capture her looks. I'd wager many of us agree there is no shortage of Caroline renders and many are just as good if not better than Icstors... Of the handful of Fan-Art Celia I found in my unorganized folder, I'd say the pics with Celia up against the wall is the best ones, not that the other ones aren't good though. And of course credit to the amazing creators who made these and all the other fan-art, truly men among men.
I did the wall renders you refer to. I think ICSTOR altered the default skin tone of the character he’s using for Celia, which I attempted to replicate. It’s the reason why other people’s renders generally make her paler than the in-game character, they haven’t altered the basic skin tone of the model.

I posted what I did, including the skin tan recipe, earlier in this thread.

Of course, some people are telling me that my Celia looks nothing like the original, so YMMV, and unless something incredible happens, I won’t be sharing more of them.

algunas_cosas

Jul 8, 2019
I did the wall renders you refer to. I think ICSTOR altered the default skin tone of the character he’s using for Celia, which I attempted to replicate. It’s the reason why other people’s renders generally make her paler than the in-game character, they haven’t altered the basic skin tone of the model.

I posted what I did, including the skin tan recipe, earlier in this thread.

Of course, some people are telling me that my Celia looks nothing like the original, so YMMV, and unless something incredible happens, I won’t be sharing more of them.
if you want to work together to find the right formula

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
JiiEf Oh nice work on them! I really liked it. Yes, it does feel like a lot of the other people's renders of her seem rather pale in comparison to Icstor's, and perhaps toning it down may make it seem more align. Yours seem to be a tanned version, but hey, I like tan, and imo it seems to match up more to the way Celia looks like if she were tan (of course imo)... I don't quite understand what you mean by "unless something incredible happens, I won’t be sharing more of them." which I think is pointing at since not many people seemed to like it/her, you won't be doing any more renders of her... which is a dam shame :cry:All those whining heathens always ruin everything...
The wall scene(s) I use come with some serious "Mexico", making everybody look like they have a spray tan. Which for this sort of stuff isn't necessarily bad. Here's how she looks with the exact same skin settings but a different light:
celia beach 2.jpg

(A miracle!)

Now, if somebody wants to work with the skin settings and post their results here, I'll be happy to use them. I think another possible change is that just the translucency of the original skin was tweaked. I'm too busy with my day job to keep at the tweaking, especially as I do my renders on a laptop and they take a while without NVIDIA.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes