Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
Say hello to my first render "Linda the Rocker" with many failure. I'm waiting for your advices.
View attachment 382155
First and foremost... Lose that font... forever... My eyeballs are aching after seeing that massive blast of red, and until I read the regular text, I didn't know that the first word was supposed to be Linda, because of how "difficult" it was to read. ROFL

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
Say hello to my first render "Linda the Rocker" with many failure. I'm waiting for your advices.
View attachment 382155
You need to convert the hair to iray manually to lose that dripping wax look. Also fit the hair manually, if you used autofit, since she doesn't have a bald spot. Some will mind the hair color ;) Not sure about the lips, either.

I did my own characters (and still do) for the first month, month and a half of learning daz studio. I'd recommend it to you, as well, so you learn the basics without having the pressure of trying to replicate a professional (icstor). Can have a lot of fun that way, too :D

Edit, example for content:
tinslea beach.jpg

Last edited:

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
I think a nice series for Celia would be to set up contrasts in mood--Angry and/or Disrespectful Celia vs Sweet, submissive Celia. After all the game has been pointing towards a D/s relationship in the offing for the MC and his tease of a teacher.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes