Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Pixil

Jun 8, 2017
Love it :)
May is ask what light setup you are using for your renders?

Thanks!

I typically use HDRIs. Specifically for this, Light07 from Paper Tiger's Revolution HDRI Lighting with few well placed back lights.

Reactions: zaid83
Oct 9, 2018
I totally understand why there's so much caroline, she's my favorite character as well, but can we get some more of celia and Liza? it seems like very few people are making those. If nobody wants to make them. Can somebody link me their assets?

Reactions: CRISDARK31

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
Praise the lord for he is back! Could you do a render of Celia for old times sake? I can never get enough of that slut!
Nah, I just heard that the pic above was already shared uncredited at ICSTOR's creepy discord fanclub before my next render had even finished. Since I don't even attempt to make any money from this stuff (no lame patreon flogging from me), I CBA to do stuff for this thread. I'll just stick to my my own characters in the sticky.

Parting shot:
caroline alter beach.jpg

CRISDARK31

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2018
Nah, I just heard that the pic above was already shared uncredited at ICSTOR's creepy discord fanclub before my next render had even finished. Since I don't even attempt to make any money from this stuff (no lame patreon flogging from me), I CBA to do stuff for this thread. I'll just stick to my my own characters in the sticky.

Parting shot:
View attachment 479181
Don't worry, you're not the first or the last one who uploads their designs to that group.

• Angry
Reactions: JiiEf
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes