Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

grago

Aug 1, 2017
Nah, I just heard that the pic above was already shared uncredited at ICSTOR's creepy discord fanclub before my next render had even finished. Since I don't even attempt to make any money from this stuff (no lame patreon flogging from me), I CBA to do stuff for this thread. I'll just stick to my my own characters in the sticky.

Parting shot:
View attachment 479181
This one feels a bit cartoony (kinda like a clay shader), maybe that is what you are going for. Personally I like the photo real approach more. If that is what you want to get I would suggest to get more of a finer (high frequency) noise in to the shader and I would also work a bit more on the lighting in this scene. At the moment it feels a bit flat in the lighting, would be nice to have a more prominent lighting direction with some harder contrast going on, once again this is just my personal feelings so don't take it too much into account if it's way different what you are looking for. Wish you all the best going forward :)

Reactions: Kobudo27

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
This one feels a bit cartoony (kinda like a clay shader), maybe that is what you are going for. Personally I like the photo real approach more. If that is what you want to get I would suggest to get more of a finer (high frequency) noise in to the shader and I would also work a bit more on the lighting in this scene. At the moment it feels a bit flat in the lighting, would be nice to have a more prominent lighting direction with some harder contrast going on, once again this is just my personal feelings so don't take it too much into account if it's way different what you are looking for. Wish you all the best going forward :)
Thanks for the feedback. I found myself hating that one (the eyes were wrong, too) to the point where I felt I had to do one more. Still killed this at 3k iterations/73 %.
caro final.jpg

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes