Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

cubero

Dec 9, 2017
(My first attempt with Celia.Looking for morphs and proper skin.)

Celia02.png

Honey, what happened? You're late. I was going to call you right now, but you finally got here. Please, take the car, we'll go somewhere nice for dinner. Then if you want we'll go to my place and... and there you'll punish me hard tonight, right sweetie?

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018

View attachment 494147

Honey, what happened? You're late. I was going to call you right now, but you finally got here. Please, take the car, we'll go somewhere nice for dinner. Then if you want we'll go to my place and... and there you'll punish me hard tonight, right sweetie?
That is a pretty awesome job for a first attempt.

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019

View attachment 494147

IMO proper skin is the one that comes with the model but with the tone tweaked via some skin shader tool. Based on the newest content, I think the body morph is based of Brenna: but honestly, Anagord probably has a lot of possibilities as well.

Was playing the game for a change, was inspired to do this:
caroline lace.jpg

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes