Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Malgus26

Jul 11, 2017
(My first attempt with Celia.Looking for morphs and proper skin.)

View attachment 494147

Honey, what happened? You're late. I was going to call you right now, but you finally got here. Please, take the car, we'll go somewhere nice for dinner. Then if you want we'll go to my place and... and there you'll punish me hard tonight, right sweetie?
whoah!!! She's fucking gorgeous. Well done my friend

Reactions: cubero

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
(My first attempt with Celia.Looking for morphs and proper skin.)

View attachment 494147

Honey, what happened? You're late. I was going to call you right now, but you finally got here. Please, take the car, we'll go somewhere nice for dinner. Then if you want we'll go to my place and... and there you'll punish me hard tonight, right sweetie?

Excellent! A liiiittle bit OTT on the breasts and hips (I didn't think I'd say that!), otherwise perfect - including the beauty spot, and the slightly inturned foot. Tension, uncertainty masquerading as total assurance. Very Celia!

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
-Where are you going, Little Red Riding Hood? Are you going to see your grandma at night? Don't you know the legend of the Wolf, who hunts girls and brutally rapes them before eating them?
-Don't scare me, it's just children's stories.

View attachment 496385

Merry Christmas!

Happy Christmas backatcha! Keep up with the Celia, cubero - excellent initial work.

No disrespect to the versions of the Ever-Sweet Caroline above - very good. It's just that Celia has a cruel-but-fragile "extra dimension" (yes, ok, a personal view!), so richer material for art!

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
If one small caveat with the LRRH ... her breasts hang a bit oddly at the top? Very "basketball" round, not as organic a line as they might have?

But probably nitpicking by me. Face, expression, most of the body (incl peekaboo pussy), clothing & pose: top quality.

Also, the tension of what is to befall that immaculately clean, elegantly clothed & scrupulously turned-out model - the game's pouting princess of dangerous sex! ... you depict her (and those qualities) so well.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
-Where are you going, Little Red Riding Hood? Are you going to see your grandma at night? Don't you know the legend of the Wolf, who hunts girls and brutally rapes them before eating them?
-Don't scare me, it's just children's stories.

View attachment 496385

Merry Christmas!
Always happy to see your work mate, keep up the great job. And hope you had a good Christmas.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes