Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
I'll list all assets identified by the community. Credits to its contributors. Note that the listed assets may or may not be accurate and some requires heavy morphing. Mention me in your post to notify me to add your findings.

How to mention me? @Vanaduke
  • I haven't personally checked the links if they are legit, if any of them are troll links or unrelated to Milfy City. Mention me and I'll remove them.
Legend: Asset /link/- /contributor/

Main Character:
Model/Body: - lexus33​
- lexus33​
- jillgates​

Hair:​
Download - Daiz​
- jokeyjay​

Skin:​
Download - Daiz​
- jokeyjay​
- lexus33​

- jokeyjay​

Skin:​
Download - scmark15​
- jones​

- lexus33​
- evoR​

Hair:​
Download - scmark15​
- jones​

Freckles:​
Download - evoR​
- evoR​
Can we get Sarah re-uploaded? I want to use the model in my game.

jiokkeajjj12

Jan 1, 2020
(My first attempt with Celia.Looking for morphs and proper skin.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Honey, what happened? You're late. I was going to call you right now, but you finally got here. Please, take the car, we'll go somewhere nice for dinner. Then if you want we'll go to my place and... and there you'll punish me hard tonight, right sweetie?
Working with Celia a little longer...

Any comments are welcomed. :giggle:
cubero

Absolutely love Celia and these 2 pictures you have of her. They're exceptionally sexy, could you do more like that? Especially the first outfit. Maybe wearing an extremely provocative outfit like mini-skirt and a tubetop or something? Happy New Years!

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Yeah....but it would be easier for me if they just re-upped em here lol.

Found em all. Took like a minute.:HideThePain:
3 suggestions:

1. If you want more exposure, make a sig image (or more than one!) for your game and put it in your signature.
  2. Link your Patreon account to your profile, and put a link to it in your signature.
  3. If you're going to accept money for working on your game, BUY the assets you use. When it can be said that you're accepting money using pirated assets is when things get "interesting" with law enforcement and asset owners.

cubero

Dec 9, 2017
New Year's Eve date.

New Year's Eve01.png

-Hey, guys, with all the money the limo and tuxedos cost, I hope your idea is worth it.

New Year's Eve02.png

-Relax man, I took a lot of these off Davide hehe...

New Year's Eve03.png

-OMG...

New Year's Eve.png

(I just want to wish everyone a happy new year with a small representation of the characters I've worked with since I got the "fanart virus" this summer. I will post it on my three favorite threads. My best wishes for this year 2020!!)

Malgus26

Jul 11, 2017
New Year's Eve date.

View attachment 503737

-Hey, guys, with all the money the limo and tuxedos cost, I hope your idea is worth it.

View attachment 503740

View attachment 503744

-OMG...

View attachment 503746

(I just want to wish everyone a happy new year with a small representation of the characters I've worked with since I got the "fanart virus" this summer. I will post it on my three favorite threads. My best wishes for this year 2020!!)
I like the looks of this....maybe a big limo orgy in the future??? Look forward to seeing more

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
New Year's Eve date.

View attachment 503737

View attachment 503740

View attachment 503744

-OMG...

View attachment 503746

Caz is good (not sure who some of the other characters are), but Queen of the Night Celia is rightly the center(fold) star, stepping out boldly in the "even less than Liz Hurley" dress!

You have her brilliantly now - well done! Also for imagination.

As Malgus suggests above, we can certainly imagine the big, no-holds-barred, (literally) balls-out orgy scene in the limo unfolding there. And Celia both on top of and underneath them all. :D

The only problem is, those five starlets - with their cunning stunts - will quickly have the three whippersnappers milked dry and gasping for mercy!

Reactions: cubero

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
3 suggestions:

1. If you want more exposure, make a sig image (or more than one!) for your game and put it in your signature.
  2. Link your Patreon account to your profile, and put a link to it in your signature.
  3. If you're going to accept money for working on your game, BUY the assets you use. When it can be said that you're accepting money using pirated assets is when things get "interesting" with law enforcement and asset owners.
Yeah, I gotta get around to it. Haven't been able to do much with the comp, the fans were jammed and the thing was getting hot and I couldn't figure it out. If I start making money, I will purchase the stuff I use. As it is, I make less than the poverty line in general. Even the engine for the game I'm making is pirated and outdated because I can't afford the $20 that it cost to buy it lol.

And my patreon is linked to the profile, or at least it should be.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Yeah, I gotta get around to it. Haven't been able to do much with the comp, the fans were jammed and the thing was getting hot and I couldn't figure it out. If I start making money, I will purchase the stuff I use. As it is, I make less than the poverty line in general. Even the engine for the game I'm making is pirated and outdated because I can't afford the $20 that it cost to buy it lol.

And my patreon is linked to the profile, or at least it should be.
If you switch to Ren'Py you don't have to worry about buying a license! :)

I don't see a Patreon link under your avatar; I don't think it's linked correctly.

New Year's Eve date.

View attachment 503737

View attachment 503740

View attachment 503744

-OMG...

View attachment 503746

I recognize Celia and Caroline; who are the other 3?

Reactions: T.superbus

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019

I don't see a Patreon link under your avatar; I don't think it's linked correctly.
Plan for the future is to make actual games. Ren'Py seems too limited for my goal. For game maker, it's a 1 time purchase, I just don't have the funds. It also has an amazing amount of support and flexibility.

I'm on my phone right now, so I can't see the full thing. I'll have a look after.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018

I recognize Celia and Caroline; who are the other 3?
The one on the left is Jill and one on the right is Bella from being a dik. Not sure about the other one.

jiokkeajjj12

Jan 1, 2020
New Year's Eve date.

-OMG...

Think my cock just went to heaven

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
New Year's Eve date.

View attachment 503737

View attachment 503740

View attachment 503744

-OMG...

View attachment 503746

Having one of those "stick to my day job moments". Especially as I've been staring at cocks all weekend, learning to use dicktator. :D

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes