Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Dec 27, 2019
Hello

I apologize if this question has already been answered.

The original poster of this thread was kind to list the assets used for the main characters.
For Linda and Sara both G3F and G8F models are listed.
Do we know if ICSTOR switched to GF3 to G8F at some point during development OR the G8Fs were picked by fans?

Also, is Linda's asset also used for Caroline?

Thank you all! :)
Mo.

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Hello

I apologize if this question has already been answered.

The original poster of this thread was kind to list the assets used for the main characters.
For Linda and Sara both G3F and G8F models are listed.
Do we know if ICSTOR switched to GF3 to G8F at some point during development OR the G8Fs were picked by fans?

Also, is Linda's asset also used for Caroline?

Thank you all! :)
Mo.
Well, it's pretty easy now to convert these gf3 -> gf8 characters since gf3 skins are usable on gf8, and yes I think he converted them the caroline head has evolved over time.

For caroline you need avery's skin and body and someone else's head if you don't want to use too many morphs, for linda you need Rhea's body, head and skin for the head you need to mix 2/3 head if you don't want to use too many morphs. For sara you need the skin of molly the head, the eyes and the body of celine.
And these three characters are based on victoria 7.
That's what I did and I'm getting pretty close to these characters.

Last edited:
Dec 27, 2019
Well, it's pretty easy now to convert these gf3 -> gf8 characters since gf3 skins are usable on gf8, and yes I think he converted them the caroline head has evolved over time.

For caroline you need avery's skin and body and someone else's head if you don't want to use too many morphs, for linda you need Rhea's body, head and skin for the head you need to mix 2/3 head if you don't want to use too many morphs. For sara you need the skin of molly the head, the eyes and the body of celine.
And these three characters are based on victoria 7.
Thank you Larry Kubiac!

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
It's not so easy to do what you ask, genitals are not interchangeable.
We can do that, but from G3F:
Check the asset request forum, Imo there is sth you can use for that but I'm not sure. I was there uploader a long time ago and maybe my memorization is wrong. But for sure there is some Futa content.

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Check the asset request forum, Imo there is sth you can use for that but I'm not sure. I was there uploader a long time ago and maybe my memorization is wrong. But for sure there is some Futa content.
There's content for women, but for men it's really limited. You can add a dick to the girls(Even the basic dick) but add a pussy to the guys, good question. And given the person's weird requests I'm not going to go looking ^^
After that it can be done under blender, when they will make a more pleasant camera to use, maybe.

Reactions: Max Headroom
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes