Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Xpressive

Nov 30, 2019
Hikes why are you spamming buddy. If you like something just do it what does a . represent here?

Mods are you really monitoring this. I am not going to post anything on this thread till I have an answer to this. A friend of mine who actually posted some images was given a warning for posting multiple images. This is purely absurd

Hikes

May 4, 2019
Hikes why are you spamming buddy. If you like something just do it what does a . represent here?

Mods are you really monitoring this. I am not going to post anything on this thread till I have an answer to this. A friend of mine who actually posted some images was given a warning for posting multiple images. This is purely absurd
im sorry ill delete my replies

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017

Typically, threads like this one (fan art threads) don't get a lot of mod attention, as long as we stick to art and discussion of it.

The anecdotal friend of yours who got the warning - did he post to a fan art thread, or another thread? Posting fan art on the main threads is fine, but you need to post it in spoilers or thumbnails.

Xpressive

Nov 30, 2019
Typically, threads like this one (fan art threads) don't get a lot of mod attention, as long as we stick to art and discussion of it.

The anecdotal friend of yours who got the warning - did he post to a fan art thread, or another thread? Posting fan art on the main threads is fine, but you need to post it in spoilers or thumbnails.
do not remember where it was. I will ask him. May be it was that he didnt use spoilers. Thanks anyways

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes