Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

redle

Apr 12, 2017
hey guys does anybody know whats up with these eyelashes? I've been trying to fix them for hours but I don't know what's up:
Glad to see you've got the eyeballs working, even if the eyelashes are still broken. I'll mention the same thing I mentioned previously. If you actually say what asset you are using that isn't working it is more likely that someone can provide useful help. It's possible the assets have prerequisites that you do not have installed, or that someone will recommend using a replacement asset, or that the asset you chose has a known workaround.

That said, this is fan art (and a specific fan art at that). There are dedicated threads elsewhere for asking questions about generic daz how-to. You are more likely to get useful/timely help (as well as not aggravate people) if you post in threads on that topic. People generally try to help, and a rare question is no big deal. Asking lots of questions about how to use Daz and troubleshooting doesn't really belong. There are knowledgeable people out there who don't care about this particular game who will never see your post here.
https://f95zone.to/threads/3d-software-help-and-assistance-ask-away.11702/ is a good place to start.

Dec 27, 2019
Hello everyone!

I am not sure if this asset was mentioned already, but I found the "Teacher's Office", where you can hack Celia's records and find out she has been taking money:

Mo.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes