Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

DicheHed

Sep 4, 2018
Awesome! Really appreciate the help on that! I haven't played much with non-Daz asset hair. Wouldn't have taken me ages to figure that out.

Jadon Sancho

Jul 16, 2019

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
I take you you''ve seen the originals. i dont like the editing will post the originlas underneath plus a couple that didnt upload before with the previous batch
View attachment 683152 View attachment 683155 View attachment 683150 View attachment 683149 View attachment 683147 View attachment 683148 View attachment 683154 View attachment 683153 View attachment 683157 View attachment 683159
I hate to be that guy, but this post includes racism.
If you have certain kinks, like interracial... or if you are tired of seeing white guys in renders and you want to include more black guys (whether you are white, black, asian or whatever race you may have)... all of that is totally fine with me. Even the standard BBC-stereotype is completely fine.
But those last two picture are blatantly racist, suggesting one race is superior over the other. Please knock that shit off.
We're here to make renders in whatever way we like of characters from the game... and probably jerk off to them. Keep your racism to yourself.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I hate to be that guy, but this post includes racism.
If you have certain kinks, like interracial... or if you are tired of seeing white guys in renders and you want to include more black guys (whether you are white, black, asian or whatever race you may have)... all of that is totally fine with me. Even the standard BBC-stereotype is completely fine.
But those last two picture are blatantly racist, suggesting one race is superior over the other. Please knock that shit off.
We're here to make renders in whatever way we like of characters from the game... and probably jerk off to them. Keep your racism to yourself.
Totally agree.

Reactions: randursel

zopeda

Jul 13, 2017
Probably in jail.
According to one of the people who requested this on discord, this may be 'canon'. I dunno. I make what they ask me since the community is generally fun but some stuff seems too much or silly. I draw the line at animals which people wont stop asking for. The internet has made us all crazy

zopeda

Jul 13, 2017
Honestly keep doing the work that you do, you have talent. The whole blacked thing in general doesn't bother me i usually just skip it, it was just those last 2 images of that series that kinda got to me and it was like 2 AM here so i might have acted in haste with my statement i made earlier. And i get that everyone has a fetish here and like to see certain things, but as i said with all the shit going on i guess it just finally got to me in the end. But keep up the work. Look forward to see what you come up with.
Meh, im kinda bored and this stuff that i dont even care for upsets people so i think im done. Im gonna play with some other stuff because all the requests i get are just more stuff like this which causes trouble. I mean, even here i keep getting them 1591474452966.png (in this case, i ignored it because troubles me about the age thing, all charactes have to be 18for it to be ok)
I'll see if i finish the ones i was doing,they are not extreme, but in the same vein

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes