Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

zopeda

Jul 13, 2017
1) Turn specular strength of the hair to zero in surfaces.
2) Idk if you're rendering with 3delight, but if you are, switch to iray, its just better, and I think its a bit faster. Also, in render settings, if you go to progressive rendering, turn off rendering quality enable. This turns your render off from a reality target (I believe its automatically set to 95%), to a set number of iterations, which you can adjust. I do this because I have a crappy computer, but if you have a graphics card, I would suggest looking up a video on how to do it instead so you don't reduce render quality.
can you tell me how to do 1 in just a teensy bit more datil?
its IS iray. I went to the advanced tab and killed the cpu on both options and it still uses it. I googled but all i found is people who have daz stuck on cpu mode and dont have a fix

Oct 9, 2018
can you tell me how to do 1 in just a teensy bit more datil?
its IS iray. I went to the advanced tab and killed the cpu on both options and it still uses it. I googled but all i found is people who have daz stuck on cpu mode and dont have a fix
In the scene tab, select the hair, I believe it should be labelled hr-145 and parented to caroline. Then, go to the surfaces tab. It should be on the bottom right if you haven't changed around the tabs. You'll see tabs saying parameters, shaping, posing, then finally surfaces. Click on surfaces, and within the surfaces tab select the hair again. Then a bunch of sliders should show up, find specular strength, and turn it all the way down. This should make the hair more realistic. Like I said before, I don't have a graphics card so I really have no idea what to do.

Reactions: zopeda

zopeda

Jul 13, 2017
In the scene tab, select the hair, I believe it should be labelled hr-145 and parented to caroline. Then, go to the surfaces tab. It should be on the bottom right if you haven't changed around the tabs. You'll see tabs saying parameters, shaping, posing, then finally surfaces. Click on surfaces, and within the surfaces tab select the hair again. Then a bunch of sliders should show up, find specular strength, and turn it all the way down. This should make the hair more realistic. Like I said before, I don't have a graphics card so I really have no idea what to do.
just found it thanks. her ponytail cant be posed though

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes