Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

zopeda

Jul 13, 2017
do i need to download models separetely? i have the base genesis but i load the mom model and it shows a bald model with the wrong lighting. What do i need to do to give her hair and clothes?

Oct 9, 2018
do i need to download models separetely? i have the base genesis but i load the mom model and it shows a bald model with the wrong lighting. What do i need to do to give her hair and clothes?
LOL my friend you have a lot to learn about daz. I would suggest just finding a tutorial video on youtube and starting there. Its not that difficult, but there are several parts.

As for your question, make sure you have all the assets downloaded. that means the character (which is the body), the hair, and the clothes. Yes you will need to apply all of these separately. I would suggest downloading some body morphs too, but I do not want to explain those right now. Morphs are easy, just hard to explain over text, so like I said, watch a video. First, add your character to the scene. If you're just starting out, I would suggest just using DAZ's free assets, like the genesis 3 starter essentials, but if you have a character use it. The character should upload nude, without genitals, hair, or clothes. Then select your character in the scene tab, and then add your assets, hair and clothes, to the scene. If you selected the character before adding the other assets, it should automatically fit the clothes and hair to the character. And Boom! you've made your first figure. But definitely watch some videos if you want to learn more

Reactions: Vicho75 and zopeda

zopeda

Jul 13, 2017
LOL my friend you have a lot to learn about daz. I would suggest just finding a tutorial video on youtube and starting there. Its not that difficult, but there are several parts.

As for your question, make sure you have all the assets downloaded. that means the character (which is the body), the hair, and the clothes. Yes you will need to apply all of these separately. I would suggest downloading some body morphs too, but I do not want to explain those right now. Morphs are easy, just hard to explain over text, so like I said, watch a video. First, add your character to the scene. If you're just starting out, I would suggest just using DAZ's free assets, like the genesis 3 starter essentials, but if you have a character use it. The character should upload nude, without genitals, hair, or clothes. Then select your character in the scene tab, and then add your assets, hair and clothes, to the scene. If you selected the character before adding the other assets, it should automatically fit the clothes and hair to the character. And Boom! you've made your first figure. But definitely watch some videos if you want to learn more
Thanks, i figured most out, im gonna watch some videos because my problem now is posing a hand and then having the arms go crazy. ill be back when i learn some more

Oct 9, 2018
Here's my first attempt at making a full set. I know its a bit sloppy, but my computer is a potato and it sucks at rendering, so I was too lazy to retry every time I saw a mistake:

Viral Outbreak:
caroline and violet virus 1.png caroline and violet virus 1.png caroline and violet virus 2.png caroline and violet virus 3.png caroline and violet virus 4.png caroline and violet virus 5.png caroline and violet virus 6.png caroline and violet virus 7.png caroline and violet virus 8.png caroline and violet virus 9.png caroline and violet virus 10.png caroline and violet virus 11.png caroline and violet virus 12.png caroline and violet virus 13 (1).png caroline and violet virus 14.png caroline and violet virus 15.png caroline and violet virus 16(1).png caroline and violet virus 17.png caroline and violet virus 20(1).png caroline and violet virus 21.png caroline and violet virus 18(1).png caroline and violet virus 19.png

Caroline was excited to see her "best friend"* again after being away from each other for so long, thanks to quarantine. However, it seems that the pair had different ideas of how serious the virus was...or maybe violet just liked being extra. Even so, they had a great time, spending the day together. But when it was time to say goodbye, Caroline reminded Violet that they weren't just normal friends, and they hadn't done any of their "best friend" activities in a long time. That was all the invitation Violet needed to forget safety precautions, and tear off her safety mask. Then they had some real fun...the kind of sweaty, ecstatic fun that made them forget about the rest of the day, and the miserable virus. Finally, Violet fed her best friend her favorite drink: the one thing she liked better than MC's babybatter. I hope you enjoyed their little interaction...I know Caroline and Violet did!

*Caroline and Violet claim to be "best friends" because Linda and Bob are quite old fashioned, and not fans of such "non-traditional" relationships.

I hope you noticed my tops for the girls. I know they don't really apply because I ended up giving them a lesbian relationship, but I had originally planned on just making renders of them hanging out, and even when I changed the narrative I still wanted to show off my first (well technically second) attempt at designing my own textures. Here are the tops along with the shirts I had originally planned on using. I ended up being unable to use my original t-shirts, because I had forgotten how big Caroline and Violet's tits were, and it really warped the design (lol). I ended up settling for the tube tops, but tried to save a little bit of my original design:
custom shirt designs front.png custom shirt designs back.png
Thanks so much for viewing!

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes