Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
Would love to see a MC-Linda-Judy "family therapy" series. Maybe with follow ups with Judy-Sara and Judy-Caroline(maybe even Judy-Celia(they seem to hate each other, so that could be fun)).

Reactions: JeeJeeJeez
Oct 9, 2018
perfect life manufacturing center.png
GaneshaWarth: "Hello everyone! Welcome to our perfect life manufacturing center. This part of the facility is currently manufacturing the life of MC, a young man who lives in milfy city. As you can see, we are building some beautiful women for his life. Here we have his older roomate, his roomate's best friend, his landlady's sister, and his teacher, all beautiful women for him."

Facility worker: "Sir, we forgot to create a younger roommate for him!"

GaneshaWarth: "Ah shit. Just toss in one of the leftover scraps. We gave him plenty of beautiful women, its okay if we give him just one ugly one too."

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
View attachment 677719
GaneshaWarth: "Hello everyone! Welcome to our perfect life manufacturing center. This part of the facility is currently manufacturing the life of MC, a young man who lives in milfy city. As you can see, we are building some beautiful women for his life. Here we have his older roomate, his roomate's best friend, his landlady's sister, and his teacher, all beautiful women for him."

Facility worker: "Sir, we forgot to create a younger roommate for him!"

GaneshaWarth: "Ah shit. Just toss in one of the leftover scraps. We gave him plenty of beautiful women, its okay if we give him just one ugly one too."
"roomates" "landlady"

Oct 9, 2018
"roomates" "landlady"
Yeah well I prefer to think of it that way, because I feel like caroline and MC had a nice, romantic story, and I like the idea of them ending up together instead of being in a taboo incestuous relationship. Even if all these patreon games are just slapping a tag on an obviously incestuous game.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
View attachment 678054
View attachment 678057
Thanos had originally planned on using the infinity stones to wipe out half of all life in the universe, but when he saw the enemies he was facing, he realized he had a better use for his reality-warping powers...Maybe having a larger population wouldn't be so bad after all.
Should have made the MC pregnant too! :ROFLMAO:

Oct 9, 2018
First render ever. I dont know why her hair goes white, or WHY THE HELL DAZ KEEPS USING MY CPU INSTEAD OF MY RTX2080. I unchecked the box for the cpu and still. Is it normal for a render to use 100% of the cpu and take quite long? thanks, still learning
View attachment 678105
1) Turn specular strength of the hair to zero in surfaces.
2) Idk if you're rendering with 3delight, but if you are, switch to iray, its just better, and I think its a bit faster. Also, in render settings, if you go to progressive rendering, turn off rendering quality enable. This turns your render off from a reality target (I believe its automatically set to 95%), to a set number of iterations, which you can adjust. I do this because I have a crappy computer, but if you have a graphics card, I would suggest looking up a video on how to do it instead so you don't reduce render quality.
3) Great work! That render is sexy as hell, and very impressive, especially for a first try

Reactions: zopeda
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes