Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Oct 9, 2018
Since Caroline Insisted on dressing and acting like a cowgirl, we decided to show her what a really being a "cow-girl" is like: Caroline and violet milk maids.png
First of course, we must prepare the cows for the task at hand...

Caroline and violet milk maids 2.png
Caroline and violet milk maids 3.png
Then we put them to work. In order to enhance production, we add stimulants to ensure faster production
Caroline and violet milk maids 4.png
Of course, we are humane, so after a long day of work, we feed our cows in their trough. while they enjoy their dinner, we get a treat of our own: the freshly produced hucow mitty tilk! Now, who's thirsty?

Oct 9, 2018
Caroline and violet kinky bondage machine 5.png
Celia: Oh, so that's why the boys haven't been giving me enough attention tonight...They must be getting off on these two slut machines...That's a shame, I was really hoping for a nice, massive, swollen rod rearranging my organs and pumping me full of hot, potent cum. It's too bad there's not another machine...I would like to try operating one. It looks like fun

Oct 9, 2018
From what games are the not Milfy City characters.
The third girl from the left, in the cheerleading outfit is supposed to be Sage, from Being a DIK by DrPinkCake, and the from the right is Jill, also from Being a DIK. The fourth from the left, right next to the middle in the pink bra and jean shorts is Anne from Big Brother by Dark Silver.

Riswan

Jul 29, 2018
The third girl from the left, in the cheerleading outfit is supposed to be Sage, from Being a DIK by DrPinkCake, and the from the right is Jill, also from Being a DIK. The fourth from the left, right next to the middle in the pink bra and jean shorts is Anne from Big Brother by Dark Silver.
Thanks so left is Celia, Caroline, Sage from Being a DIK, Anne from Big Brother.
And right is Jill from Being a DIK, ??, Violet, Aunt. What about the ??

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
Whenever I see that Big Brother model(Anne), I think she looks a bit like Mariska Hargitay from Law & Order: SVU.
1595007921955.png

Oct 9, 2018
Thanks so left is Celia, Caroline, Sage from Being a DIK, Anne from Big Brother.
And right is Jill from Being a DIK, ??, Violet, Aunt. What about the ??
Actually, that's not a character from a game. She's the first ever render I ever made in daz, when I was just starting to learn how morphs and render settings and all that stuff is. As a result, she's actually a pretty important character to me, and I like to include her in other renders as a sort of nostalgia/way to remember my roots.

First ever render:
living room golden hour.png

I've made some fan art with her before:
vending machine final.png

Riswan

Jul 29, 2018
Actually, that's not a character from a game. She's the first ever render I ever made in daz, when I was just starting to learn how morphs and render settings and all that stuff is. As a result, she's actually a pretty important character to me, and I like to include her in other renders as a sort of nostalgia/way to remember my roots.

First ever render:
View attachment 734073

I've made some fan art with her before:
View attachment 734075
Oh that's nice. She looks great, and i was like from what game is she wanted to see more of her. Hope you will make more of her. Any site or thread you post all your renders?

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
How the hell do I get Caroline's hair working already
That hair (along with the hair for Linda) are not normal hairs... they are poser-hairs.

When you extract the files to your daz downloads folder they will not show up in your main library, but instead all the way down in the 'Poser' folder.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes